EHM Early Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
This game is sooo much fun, i am trying to have success with my head coach setting the tactics, but my results are really poor. Anyone won the cup or gone far in the playoffs with this setting?

nope

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
I think after buying this game and playing it for about 7-10 days I am going to stick with EHM 07 mainly. I'll play it sometimes but it just doesn't feel the same to me, mainly the UI and the differences of navigating around compared to 07. But at least I supported the cause and I hope they can improve on it.

Kbs

Jun 30, 2008
London ON
Wow, Tampa just placed Drouin on waivers in the middle of their playoff run. He had 85 points during the season with 11 points in 12 games so far in the playoffs.

Edit: I should also add he's only making just under 900k.

Edit2: Tampa might be broken. They then waived JT Brown (who had 9 points in 11 games in the playoffs) and then waived Tyler Johnson. Not to mention, they signed Drouin and Johnson to extensions earlier in the season.

Edit3: Doubt anyone really cares, but this Tampa thing keeps getting weirder. Playoffs just ended and now they waived Palat (who was once again signed to an extension earlier in the season).

Edit4: Now they let their 1st rounder (5th overall) walk without signing him as his draft rights were going to expire (Pavel Zacha). He has a good average rating in junior (8.23) and seems to be developing nicely so it makes no sense. About 15 teams are trying to sign him now.

Edit5: They waived Filpulla now :laugh:

Last edited:

BruinsNeedaRussian

Nov 21, 2009
GM/Board interactions seem off in this version.

Was fired playing as after the first month of the season following a cup win. Was in about 6th place due to key injuries. Now board is all over me going into playoffs in SEL even though I am in first...

oilersfan87

Jan 18, 2009
Anyone know if this game will work for Mac? I don't want to buy it only to find out I won't be able to play it on my laptop.

Eagle Eye Cherry

guitar player
Feb 19, 2006
Montreal
GM/Board interactions seem off in this version.

Was fired playing as after the first month of the season following a cup win. Was in about 6th place due to key injuries. Now board is all over me going into playoffs in SEL even though I am in first...

Same problem with me. I was checking out other teams like the sabres and coyotes (both draft lottery teams) and the board expects you to make the playoffs.
Like come on, seriously?

There's no way those teams could make the playoffs. They're a draft lottery team for a reason, change your expectations, stupid board of directors, wake up!

Matt UK

Mar 31, 2012
Wales, UK
Wow, Tampa just placed Drouin on waivers in the middle of their playoff run. He had 85 points during the season with 11 points in 12 games so far in the playoffs.

Edit2: Tampa might be broken. They then waived JT Brown (who had 9 points in 11 games in the playoffs) and then waived Tyler Johnson. Not to mention, they signed Drouin and Johnson to extensions earlier in the season.

Edit3: Doubt anyone really cares, but this Tampa thing keeps getting weirder. Playoffs just ended and now they waived Palat (who was once again signed to an extension earlier in the season).

Edit4: Now they let their 1st rounder (5th overall) walk without signing him as his draft rights were going to expire (Pavel Zacha). He has a good average rating in junior (8.23) and seems to be developing nicely so it makes no sense. About 15 teams are trying to sign him now.

Post it in the official Sports Interactive EHL forums if you want it looked at.

Eagle Eye Cherry

guitar player
Feb 19, 2006
Montreal
I'm finally having success on my team. We are currently 3rd in the west halfway through the season. Almost everybody on the team is playing out of their minds and at this point, everyone is gonna reach career highs including guys like Martin Erat, Sam Gagner, Matt Cullen and Oliver Ekman-Larrson. All thanks to Martin St.Louis and his influence. Ever since I traded for him, the team just turned around and played well. The Rangers put him on the block and I got him for cheap. I also traded for Cam Ward and dealt Mike Smith away and it has done a lot for my team.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

In my game Chicago and St. Louis are starting to behave like crazy also.... not to this point though

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Not trying to de-rail the thread, but comparing this to Franchise Hockey Manager, is this game better? I've played this and EHM07 and am completely hooked to it. I've seen some people say FHM is terrible, is it that bad?

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Not trying to de-rail the thread, but comparing this to Franchise Hockey Manager, is this game better? I've played this and EHM07 and am completely hooked to it. I've seen some people say FHM is terrible, is it that bad?

20x better and it's only early access.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I've not come across any game-breaking bugs myself, I'd definitely recommend getting it at only $14.99, the game is easily worth a lot more. It's fun. I had a lot of fun w/ EHM 2007 back in the day, but as I upgrade computers, it was no longer compatible w/ my machine somehow...so this brings back a lot of fun memories.

Do it!

The only bug that is really killing me is the season ticket bug (random seasons you'll have sold all your season tickets, but you don't get any money from it). Plus board confidence and board expectations are pretty buggy. I won the cup three straight years with Detroit while being near the floor cap (making tons of money for the shareholders), and the board is still disappointed in me. Not a bug, but EHM2007 issue of DMen being OP is still a thing.

All in all, it's worth the buy, I've easily put over 50 hours into it. I cannot wait for the finished product.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I am having the oddest issue. I am trying to edit some player attributes with the editor and tbl 7.3 2007 roster. Everyone's working except for McDavid and Eichel.

Wishlist:
- Visible Fighting attribute
- Able to have Crash the net option in tactics
- Able to have point-man option in tactic

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009

Post it in the official Sports Interactive EHL forums if you want it looked at.

Yeah I would post it here. http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/471-Eastside-Hockey-Manager-Early-Access-Bugs-Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad