EHM 07 Be a Player - Draft Review

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
What a game, I love it; there's a new spiritual successor coming from the developers of Out Of The Park Baseball. They also recently hired one of the team members from the EHM team years ago.
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/fhm-general-discussions/

Maybe you guys know about it, not sure, but thought this would be a good thread to post about it in.

Afino and I are big fans of OOTP I know, not sure if anyone else does. Should be exciting when the new one comes out.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
How is that any fun :laugh:

I can't wait for FHM13 to come out...eventually.

It seems to happen every game I play at least once. The year it happens is a lot of fun because I end up wheeling and dealing to nab as many 1st round picks as I can and then it's just fun watching these guys light it up.

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
Afino and I are big fans of OOTP I know, not sure if anyone else does. Should be exciting when the new one comes out.

I play in an online league (several, but one I'm referring to specifically) that has a pitcher named T. Ennis. Theo, not Tyler, but I see "T. Ennis" and smile.

I've tried to acquire him, but I haven't been able to :(

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Honestly, no. I've been very busy and pretty miserable so I haven't felt motivated lately, but it's NOT DONE YET!

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
June 21, 2008 – Entry Draft Review

Three of our spotlighted players experienced a thrill of a lifetime when their names were called by an NHL team at the Draft.

Azzaroni – Settled into the 118th overall spot to Chicago. The Blackhawks are hoping to have a steal from the dynamic forward, who has a very strong technical game to fall this late in the draft.

Pole – Going from 21 points in his first WHL season to 62 in his draft year helped Mr. Richard Pole skyrocket up the rankings, eventually selected by the New York Rangers with the final pick of the 1st round. It would probably be best for Pole to return to Portland for at least another season.

Stig – Drafted 28th overall, the British defender will be looking to crack the Chicago Blackhawks lineup in training camp. The 6’6†Stig hopes that his physical, stay-at-home game will be enough to earn him a contract in the coming weeks.

Duddy

Everyday is
Dec 24, 2005
I just beat the Leafs 14-1 in my Dynasty game, but lost to the last place Panthers 5-3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad