Pre-Game Talk: EDSF Game 2 5/17 7:40 PM - Bruins look to tie up series - NESN, NBCSN, CBC, SN4K, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
There is no reason to sit Wagner in favor of Frederic or Kuhlman.

The 4th line was the best line in game 1. Leave it alone.

Kuraly's been playing great as of late so he stays in.

Clifton is the logical choice to go in for Lauzon as he plays a similar type of game. He also lead the team in hits this season and isn't that what everyone says we need more of tonight?

Why wouldn't you play a guy who can skate, has some offense and can hit like a mac truck and cleanly?

I agree but what about the 3rd line? That was a train wreck, although thought Kuraly had a decent game.

Reactions: inactive user

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Any ideas on how injured Lauzy is? I hope he'll be alright.

Cliffy Hockey tonight. He's gotta bring it.

Top line better show up. More urgency. BETTER PASSING.

I'm excited to see the only line that showed up last game again! 4th line mania. The right chaotic energy we needed. And playoff Jake is back. No excuses tonight.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Any ideas on how injured Lauzy is? I hope he'll be alright.

Cliffy Hockey tonight. He's gotta bring it.

Top line better show up. More urgency. BETTER PASSING.

I'm excited to see the only line that showed up last game again! 4th line mania. The right chaotic energy we needed. And playoff Jake is back. No excuses tonight.

took a slap shot to the hand
Missed a few shifts in the 2nd
Don’t know how bad it is

Reactions: Mione134

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
In the extremely limited time on ice together since the 2018-19 season (26:24), the Connor Clifton/Kevan Miller combo have been on the ice for 2 goals allowed and 0 goals for.

Reactions: sooshii

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
took a slap shot to the hand
Missed a few shifts in the 2nd
Don’t know how bad it is
If he was going to be out for the rest of the playoffs there would have been an announcement by now so my guess is that they just want to rest him.

Hopefully it is just a bruise

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
I'll be happy to be wrong if Cliffton comes in and has a great game. They can certainly use his energy and he should push the pace.

I just don't buy all the Tinordi counter-arguments about how we need more puckmovers and a guy like Tinordi would be a disaster. The Caps have guys like Dillon & Chara in the lineup and we couldn't solve them. Why does big, physical D work for them but wouldn't for us?

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I'll be happy to be wrong if Cliffton comes in and has a great game. They can certainly use his energy and he should push the pace.

I just don't buy all the Tinordi counter-arguments about how we need more puckmovers and a guy like Tinordi would be a disaster. The Caps have guys like Dillon & Chara in the lineup and we couldn't solve them. Why does big, physical D work for them but wouldn't for us?

Because Tinordi is nowhere close to Dillon or Chara, other than size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad