Edmonton Oilers maintain a skilled, balanced pipeline in Top 20 update

Valic

BOOOOOOOOOO
Jun 12, 2007
Canada
Pitlick dropping out of the top 20 is pretty crazy. I think he has better potential to crack a 3rd/4th line down the road than most.

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
Its also bad fact checking when you have Yakupov as being drafted 1st overall in 2013...

After coming second to Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (who has since graduated from prospect status) in last fall's ranking, Nail Yakupov now takes over the top spot on the Oilers Top 20 list. After being drafted first overall in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft, Yakupov waited out the lockout in Russia, playing for HC Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk.

Writer put in about the same effort as the Oilers... I didn't bother reading the rest.

Last edited:

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Still better than the guy drafting Jesse Niniimaki, Marc-Antoine Pouliot, and Alex Plante in the first round IMO. Instead of being the second worst team at drafting in the NHL (Calgary), we're just a regular old bottom 10 team at drafting.

agreed. A lot of the picks aren't panning out as hoped, but there's no denying that they're better than what we had

nitz

Jul 27, 2009
Pitlick dropping out of the top 20 is pretty crazy. I think he has better potential to crack a 3rd/4th line down the road than most.

He's trash. Only a matter of time before he's shipped out in some depth trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00