Can they win without me eating A&W?

• Yes

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 29 80.6%

• Total voters

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
The way goaltending has been handled by this organization is so baffling.

Skinner is getting run into the ground at the NHL level.

And Campbell gets every start in the AHL. Not that they play enough games to be run into the ground. But if they did, he would be.

Organization just reeks of desperation.

Gagner in the lineup tonight?

Can he play 3C? At least he has a heart beat.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
I listened to the Got yer back post game show last night:

Oilers off for 2 days
Then 3 days of practice time before flying out.

Coff-Knob should have some time to make some tweaks during this mini bye.

Also, like Stauffer mentioned in the 2nd intermission, it’s possible Campbell gets called up prior to the road trip. So likely some roster shuffling to come.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I listened to the Got yer back post game show last night:

Oilers off for 2 days
Then 3 days of practice time before flying out.

Coff-Knob should have some time to make some tweaks during this mini bye.

Also, like Stauffer mentioned in the 2nd intermission, it’s possible Campbell gets called up prior to the road trip. So likely some roster shuffling to come.

I'll be interested to see how Knoblauch runs those practices before we play the Hurricanes on Tuesday.

I don't have to explain to anyone here the problems this team has getting back to game speed after even the slightest amount of time off. I'll be looking for Knoblauch to run some really competitive skates to make sure our pace is in the right spot right out of the gate rather than follow our tradition of blowing a game or two because nobody was up to game speed.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
I'll be interested to see how Knoblauch runs those practices before we play the Hurricanes on Tuesday.

I don't have to explain to anyone here the problems this team has getting back to game speed after even the slightest amount of time off. I'll be looking for Knoblauch to run some really competitive skates to make sure our pace is in the right spot right out of the gate rather than follow our tradition of blowing a game or two because nobody was up to game speed.
I am a little concerned as well.
Mini bye comes at a bad time with the oilers winning 4 in a row.
Only Skinner really needs some rest at this point.
Don’t wanna lose momentum and start off the road trip flat as a penner pancake

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad