McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Last game before December.
iduf7ibmclx91.jpg

Brace yourselves!

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Excited to see what Coffey has the D cooking up for this one.

Darnell The Beast Nurse is back. God damn he was good last game. That rush he made on the PK(!) from all the way in his own zone to create a 2 on 1 was down right elite. That skating ability he has if properly utilized with the tutelage of Coffey and all his experience with offence in this League, could really turn Nurse into something special.

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
Looking forward to a nice win tonight…the boys are rolling! The goal tending is fragile / risky, so we’ll need some breaks too.
From watching Skinner this season, my impressions are that:
1. His foremost approach is to deny a 5-hole goal. Thus, he goes down immediately to cover the 5-hole, regardless of the shooters’ approach and the positioning of attackers in the high chance areas. Needs to stay vertical…top of the crease…squared to the puck holder until the play develops.
2. Needs to track the puck actively, especially in the slot area. Skinner does not start to move across the crease area until the puck has already arrived at its destination. Therefore, he is late in trying to stop the subsequent shot.
Also noticing that Skinner fumbles a lot of low rebounds. Problems with contact lenses? Mask? Who knows why he’s missing them.

I like Skinner and appreciate he’s young in his development….hoping he can learn and grow to become our #1.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I’m liking how he is playing the 4th line. They r generating chances and playing hard.
Could be a dirty goal from them tonight

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
I’ll be paying attention to DeMelo tonight. Not sure if he will be available but he could be a rental target, though that is seeking less likely with the Jets start.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad