Elks: Edmonton Eskimos 2019 v6

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I never thought I would say this but....Go Riders/Bombers :laugh:

Also it’s time to clean house in our coaching/management

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Gables stat line is pathetic I mean lots of players pulled their weight and then there’s him.
2758A04D-8A51-4EB8-93F4-B7C3A3890F7F.jpeg

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

That’s all I gotta say. For once in my life I agree with Kavis Reed.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Is Banks gonna cry again this Grey Cup if he loses ?

(Not gonna lie that was kinda a sad moment with the flag but I’m salty af right now ).

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The only hope I have is that Sunderland knows his job is on the line too so he gets his one coaching change to save it.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
wtf is Hitchcock some kind of CFL/team rep? Plugs Shaw but is clearly not impartial.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Honestly a lot of this is on Lolley too. He’s had three games to adjust his schemes to face Hamilton and every time it’s just wide open receivers.

In fairness to Lolley, nobody has really had an answer to Banks and Addison for most of the season. Hamilton turned the ball over quite a bit this year; that was really the only thing that kept their offense from scoring 35+ almost every time out. I suspect Winnipeg's secondary is going to get shredded next week unless it's cold in Calgary again. (I don't suspect the Riders have much of a chance today with Fajardo hurt)

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Whoever was running the show today at one point must have said “enough of Evans parents on camera.”

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
In fairness to Lolley, nobody has really had an answer to Banks and Addison for most of the season. Hamilton turned the ball over quite a bit this year; that was really the only thing that kept their offense from scoring 35+ almost every time out. I suspect Winnipeg's secondary is going to get shredded next week unless it's cold in Calgary again. (I don't suspect the Riders have much of a chance today with Fajardo hurt)

Cover those guys and make the rest of the team beat you.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Clearly, Gable had lost a step this year and didn't compare in a pressure situation to other running backs around the CFL.

I guess we could list all the details on what is wrong with the club but let's face it-- we were completely outclassed and we were never really in a position to win after the national anthem.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
The only hope I have is that Sunderland knows his job is on the line too so he gets his one coaching change to save it.

Kind of what I'm thinking. Sunderland has to be looking around and seeing that both Marcel Desjardins and Ed Hervey already fired coaches to save their own jobs. Surely he doesn't want to be the one idiot that didn't who then gets axed himself when next year goes down the toilet.

Maas is gone. He just has to be. It would be all-time absurdity for him to return, and that's really saying something in a town where we've already endured MacT, Lowe, and Maciocia getting unfathomable numbers of mulligans. Maybe I'm delusional, but I just don't see how he gets retained unless they want Argonaut-level attendance next season.

Reactions: Cloned

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Kind of what I'm thinking. Sunderland has to be looking around and seeing that both Marcel Desjardins and Ed Hervey already fired coaches to save their own jobs. Surely he doesn't want to be the one idiot that didn't who then gets axed himself when next year goes down the toilet.

Maas is gone. He just has to be. It would be all-time absurdity for him to return, and that's really saying something in a town where we've already endured MacT, Lowe, and Maciocia getting unfathomable numbers of mulligans. Maybe I'm delusional, but I just don't see how he gets retained unless they want Argonaut-level attendance next season.

Hope you are right but the inside gang in the igloo is tight..tight..tight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad