Proposal: EDM/WPG RNH

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Is this a joke? RNH isn't worth our top two prospects.

Nevermind the fact RNH's contract is terrible and the Jets have actual good players to sign in the next 2 years and don't have room for bad contracts, the value here is horrid.
You have no credibility. It's by no means a terrible contract. He's a good young 2-way center who was on pace for 30 goals this year.

Reactions: Bretzky

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
You have no credibility. It's by no means a terrible contract. He's a good young 2-way center who was on pace for 30 goals this year.
So show me a fan base who'd give up two good prospects with top-6 upside for RNH then. Maybe then we'll see you're not credible either.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
RNH has been Oilers best player this year (not saying much) RNH this year is worth this or even more. Trade doesnt work for either team, Oilers need a puckmoving d-man if they are selling RNH
I'm used to some hype on the trade board, but saying RNH has been better than McDavid is just ludicrous. Saying he's better than any other Oiler doesn't say much.

I like RNH, but he's not worth our two top prospects. They both look like they'll be dandies.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
This is f***ing awful for the Jets. Absolutely awful. An underwhelming/under performing former 1st overall pick for two young pieces (recent 1st round picks who are developing and tracking VERY well) who will provide the Jets with cheap ELC depth over the next few years, as well as likely become pretty key contributors when the likes of Little, Wheeler, etc begin to decline.

If the Jets drafting success to date is of any indication to how well Roslovic and Vesalainen will potentially turn out, no damn way do the Jets make this deal.

Reactions: RedBar

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
This is ****ing awful for the Jets. Absolutely awful. An underwhelming/under performing former 1st overall pick for two young pieces (recent 1st round picks who are developing and tracking VERY well) who will provide the Jets with cheap ELC depth over the next few years, as well as likely become pretty key contributors when the likes of Little, Wheeler, etc begin to decline.

If the Jets drafting success to date is of any indication to how well Roslovic and Vesalainen will potentially turn out, no damn way do the Jets make this deal.

He led the team in goals before he was hurt. Played 1C in a brutal western conference... you know what? Not going to waste my time. Your prospects may "track well" but they've done exactly zero in the NHL. They are not worth RNH and Edmonton shouldn't be trading good players for speculative futures.

Reactions: Bretzky

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad