GDT: EDM @ WPG 6PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
That ref is going to feel like an absolute moron once he sees the tape, even had the linesman tell him it sounds like. This is why officials should have to stand up in front of media and explain themselves.

The guy is just awful at his job, standing 6ft away and neither Oilers stick comes off the ice and both of them have white tape while Demelo has black. Inexcusable
He’ll get his bonus from Gary.

Reactions: TB12

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
That ref is going to feel like an absolute moron once he sees the tape, even had the linesman tell him it sounds like. This is why officials should have to stand up in front of media and explain themselves.

The guy is just awful at his job, standing 6ft away and neither Oilers stick comes off the ice and both of them have white tape while Demelo has black. Inexcusable

NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HOLD THE REFS ACCOUNTABLE! HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY OF THE REFS! WE WILL NOW FINE YOU 100 000 DOLLARS BECAUSE MY FEELKS ARE HURT!

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
We spend 10 f***ing minutes looking at offside bullshit, but no review for an easy high-sticking call.

Good kill though. Jets should be renamed the “Hellebuycks” because they’re pretty damn average without him.

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
I love hockey but I hate the NHL sometimes.

It’s such an amateur hour league compared to the NFL

It's actually crazy that they push gambling as much as they do with the amount the reffing influences the results of games. You'll never catch me betting on this league.

Reactions: TB12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad