GDT: EDM @ MIN - 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
So, I'm down in Vegas and didn't get to watch the game. Via the box score, didn't look like Deslauriers played. He box sit or out due to injury?

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
:laugh:

BTW, it sure is nice seeing Brodin play the Oilers. He really gets up for it... defending skill and speed like that is what he is built for.
i hate watching him play the oilers because then i never see him on the ice. just quick pass up and done. too elite for entertainment.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Hartman is getting Venmo from fans including Kane's ex wife to help pay off the fine.

I don't think I've ever seen a Wild time this - fun. Glad Guerin made the choice to jettison Parise, Suter, and Koivu.
Not sure a professional sports player needs help from the fans paying a measley $4k+ fine... but if people want to throw their money away. :dunno:

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Not sure a professional sports player needs help from the fans paying a measley $4k+ fine... but if people want to throw their money away. :dunno:
I don't see it as throwing it away; I see it as part of the whole culture that is sports. A lot of fans love personalities like Hartman and I think it's a way to support that type of behavior. Hartman took offense and he was standing up for the star player for Minnesota. Yeah, it's dumb, but there are a lot of things that are 'dumb' about sports that fans rally behind.

Also as both Russo and Dr. Jan pointed out there might be a lot of good that comes from this as Hartman is going to donate the money. So it isn't throwing their money away.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Hartman is getting Venmo from fans including Kane's ex wife to help pay off the fine.

I don't think I've ever seen a Wild time this - fun. Glad Guerin made the choice to jettison Parise, Suter, and Koivu.
The whole league mentions how the Wild is fun to watch now. Everyone hated boring Wild hockey trying to win 1-0 or 2-1.

Reactions: fredrikstad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig