Confirmed Signing with Link: [EDM] Dominik Kahun signs with the Oilers (1 year, $975K)

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
LETS GO

Nuge - Mcdavid - Kassian
Kahun - Drai - Yamo
Ennis - Turris - Pulju
Neal - Khaira - Archibald
Haas

That’s a damn good forward group babyyy

Not sure Kahun is a 2nd line guy, but they might try him with his buddy, Drai.

He's a perfect fit on the 3rd line though. A 3rd line or Kahun-Turris-Puljujarvi is miles better than any 3rd line we have seen on the Oilers in about 15 years.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018

He's a perfect fit on the 3rd line though. A 3rd line or Kahun-Turris-Puljujarvi is miles better than any 3rd line we have seen on the Oilers in about 15 years.
Give him a try with Leon and Yam. RNH can go with McDavid and Kassian. That would be sick. I'm still surprised at this (IF it has happened)

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax

69th in scoring over the last few years . First line has 93 forwards in the NHL . Also with Draisaitl or McDavid as his centre I am sure his production would go up .

Also his agent is reporting it along with Buffalo news

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
They were tied with Philly for most goals/game once Draisaitl moved to his own line (final 30 games) and upgraded Sheahan/AA with Turris/Kahun this offseason. I'd say they look pretty good on paper right now.

Also have Puljujarvi in the mix too. Ennis as well and Benson will be pushing for a spot.
They’ve got depth and flexibility up front now. Turris to Sheahan for only an additional 400K cap wise is huge. Him and Kahun will help push 5on5 secondary scoring.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Wolves fan here...

Kahuns awesome, as soon as I saw he was going to be a FA I went damn I hope Toronto could nab him for cheap, but he'd be perfect in Edmonton, I hoped he land in one of the two. I hope he plays with Drai.

Reactions: zar

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Because they signed Taylor Hall and he doesn’t fit into their lineup?
He doesn't fit in the lineup seems to be the thought about moving him for each team that's moved on.

Yet they also aren't too good without or with him. Hes just the type of guy you think you have a prospect that can do what he does, but probably don't

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
He doesn't fit in the lineup seems to be the thought about moving him for each team that's moved on.

Yet they also aren't too good without or with him. Hes just the type of guy you think you have a prospect that can do what he does, but probably don't
Meh, low risk high reward. Kahun's competition for a top 6 spot is Ennis, Kassian, Neal and Chiasson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad