GDT: EDM @ BUF 7:30pm EST TV:ESPN+/Hulu Radio: WGR - McEichel no more

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
I think we outplayed them tonight regardless of result. Difference is our goalie let in a big softie and their goalie robbed us repeatedly and didn’t let in any softies. That’s the difference in a tight game. We dominated the second period.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Needed that one.

Maybe next year we can have 0 games of Bryson and Olofsson and either not need it or get it

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
We played well, but Skinner was dialed in and McDavid is McDavid

Cozens-Mitts combo worked very well.

Peterka was god awful. I don't know how he was seeing ice with 6 minutes left.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Sabres kicked the Oilers all over the ice, goatlending costs them. Silver lining, Hawks 3 Sens 0 atm

Other than that awesome 2v1 defensive play, Power had a rough game.

A lot of what he's doing that isn't working, would work fine when he's a little stronger.

We played well, but Skinner was dialed in and McDavid is McDavid

McDavid had 2 goals on 1 chance. I guess that's why he's special?

Greenway looks like a horse with blinders on. Whatever system the Wild had him playing has him absolutely ignoring the puck a lot of the time, he needs to be repurposed and it won't happen this year.

Bendium

Oct 18, 2019
Thought bryson covered him well.. Andy needs to make that save
Th puck took an angle change off a stick on the shot. The shot was going blocker side and deflected to center. No way for Andersen to react. Bad puck luck. Bryson does his best but is not good enough for this team. Thats been known for quite some time.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
McDavid did McDavid things - there aren't many players who could score either of those goals, let alone both in a single game. He's dynamite.

I liked Ekholm for the Oilers.

Drai coasting defensively a number of times is certainly troublesome if I were an Oiler fan. It seems fairly constant that he's disinterested in his own zone.

Oiler Skinner was good, Anderson got some puck luck on blown Oiler chances and Buffalo missed a couple of theirs too (Skinner missing the empty net twice).

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Anders Bjork you beautiful son of a bitch!

Adams and Karmanos before the trade deadline...

blackadder-baldrick (1).gif

Reactions: CaliSabresfan24

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad