GDT: EDM @ BUF 7:30pm EST TV:ESPN+/Hulu Radio: WGR - McEichel no more

WiHockeyGuy

Jan 6, 2017
The Dairy State
Good game to have Greenway in, he should have a good amount of experience playing Edmonton.
Wish Stillman wouldn't have gotten himself tuned up but such is life in his role, hope he recovers fully and quickly.

Edmonton had some wild games against WPG recently so hopefully their scoring dries up in this one.

Let's go Buffalo.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Good game to have Greenway in, he should have a good amount of experience playing Edmonton.
Wish Stillman wouldn't have gotten himself tuned up but such is life in his role, hope he recovers fully and quickly.

Edmonton had some wild games against WPG recently so hopefully their scoring dries up in this one.

Let's go Buffalo.

Probably more apt that the Oilers defense and goaltending continues their run since I don't see Buffalo slowing down that scoring machine much. Maybe they unleash their secret weapon on the Oilers again?

WiHockeyGuy

Jan 6, 2017
The Dairy State
Just win. Need 2.
I feel relatively good about this one. The team played very well coming out of the trade deadline which, I believe, indicates they feel good about what was done and their chances. Plus injecting Greenway in the lineup should add another boost.

Edmonton has been potting goals in buckets but letting nearly the same number in, kind of like the Sabres. So that all said, I fully expect it to be a 2-1 grinder, lol.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Pregame skate notes

Stillman in yellow non contact jersey

Greenway on the ice, #12

Anderson in starters net

per wgr

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad