BRUINS GDT EDF Game 6 - BELIEVE!!!!!! - Second Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
And still there are Bruins fans who call other Bruins fans "trolls" for saying anything negative about him. Pathetic
I'm not even blaming him. He clearly is not himself and can hardly move out there. It is inexcusable that they didn't at least give the kid a chance.

Reactions: Carlon Brando

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
We’ll that should just about do it, neither one of these teams are going to beat Tampa but Vegas should give them all they can handle.

Reactions: Dreghorn2

MattFromFranklin

Fire Sweeney and Neely
Jun 19, 2012
Franklin, MA
I blame Sweeney. Why? He made some good deadline deals, but first and foremost Hall should have been signed in the off-season before. So a) they wouldn‘t had to give up value to get him and b) have more ammo to get another target. You can‘t win with such a bad secondary scoring. Third and fourth line have been the weak link for a few years.
That could've been resolved if he wasn't a f*cking moron during his 1st offseason. He traded Reilly Smith for Jimmy Hayes, passed on Barzal and Connor in the draft, Kyle Palmieri went for a 2nd and a 3rd, and T.J. Oshie went for the equivalent of Loui Eriksson/Malcolm Subban/3rd round pick.

Reactions: Lo97

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
So, do the Islanders still suck? Asking for a friend.

they never did, they have less skill than the bruins, but skill gives you nothing when you’re getting physically outworked

same thing the blues did to the bruins.

it’s time for a total rebuild, the bruins went one way and it almost worked, now they simply don’t have the personnel to play either style

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
This is the kind of thing I still don't understand. Bruins have had shit at d prospects for years and yet people lust after a 3 month stretch of Tim Thomas like it's commonplace. Tuukka has provided elite and sustained goaltending for years, top 5 in the league in all categories...

He's hurt. And swayman is a kid. What do we want from him? He says he can't play people also get mad at him.

I just don't know why he's playing, either he or Cassidy seriously messed up here. It's baffling, it's not like Swayman is fodder and neither is Rask, but if one guy is basically limping around on the ice why is he playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad