BRUINS GDT EDF Game 6 - BELIEVE!!!!!! - Second Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
Part of me is excited for the anti-Raskers to get what they want.

There’s about 2 goalies in the entire world who are consistently great. Get ready for the inconsistencies of the Tristan Jarry’s, Petr Mrazek’s, and Freddie Andersen’s of the world.

Defense has been embarrassing tonight to the point where Grzecyk is literally putting pucks into his own net.

Reactions: Lo97 and Goom 35

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
I’ve been for over 5 years now.

This is the kind of thing I still don't understand. Bruins have had shit at d prospects for years and yet people lust after a 3 month stretch of Tim Thomas like it's commonplace. Tuukka has provided elite and sustained goaltending for years, top 5 in the league in all categories...

He's hurt. And swayman is a kid. What do we want from him? He says he can't play people also get mad at him.

Reactions: Lo97

fin8

Apr 10, 2010
sault.ste.marie,on
f***ing unreal how terrible he has been the last two games. If he plays another game for the Bruins I might become a Habs fan
I have no words to describe that fraud Rask. Wasted many years with him in net. Oh well at least he’s done with the Bruins now. Guess I’ll enjoy summer.

Reactions: Midship

SpitfireIX

Jun 11, 2007
Grenville, Qc.
Clear the effing crease!!! Same script as last game. Fire Cassidy and Hall can go somewhere else he isin't doing anything, same old Hall, one good series and then blows it.

Cassidy can't coach. How do you do exactly the same thing as last game, exact same thing... Also how many times in this series did the Bruins score first and then get beat?

Sweeney also needs to take heat for icing a Defense that has Mike "scrap heap" Reilly on it.

Now he is putting the lines in the blender and it will be chaos for the next 20 minutes with no chemistry and no chance.

charliesangel

Feb 26, 2018
8 goals against Rask on his last 38 shots. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the rookie would not have let That many in. If hes hurt that bad he should not be playing
Everyone knows that. Who makes the decision to play him?

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
I find it funny with all these tuukka apologist. You're not thinking about it from the fact that Rask doesn't give a shit.

Like he literally doesn't give a shit and that's why he doesn't steal you games you don't deserve to win.

Cassidy and Rask, good luck on your future endeavours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad