Post-Game Talk: EDF Game 3 - MARCHAND WINS IT IN OT!!!!!! - BRUINS lead series 2-1

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
if the hit on Carlo isn't boarding then what is? does it have to be from behind to be boarding? Isn't that what the "hit from behind" penalty is for?

"Boarding. A boarding penalty shall be imposed on any player who checks or pushes a defenseless opponent in such a manner that causes the opponent to hit or impact the boards violently or dangerously. The severity of the penalty, based upon the impact with the boards, shall be at the discretion of the Referee."

I feel like if bulldogging a guy's face into the glass a full speed isn't boarding then why even have the f***ing penalty in the rulebook?

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
Also I fully realize the Bruins had possession but play should have been stopped immediately for Carlo when he fell over trying to reach for his stick... we see play whistled dead for much less.

Im fine with it. If you look at it right after, it just looks like he’s going for his stick and missed. After he stumbles it starts to get blown dead you just can’t hear it and the players don’t react

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
7c7fffa0302e8075bac4244c48d05ee6.gif

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
The 4th line has been very good in the playoffs, I didn't think they were awful tonight. 3rd line were hemmed in more than the 4th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad