BRUINS GDT EDF Game 1 - Fishsticks at BRUINS - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
That period was 10x more exciting than I expected. Let's hope the Bruins keep skating and matching NYI's effort.

Carlo was the lone negative I thought.
Agreed. He was sloppy. We had lots of bad turnovers and horrible clears on the PP.

However, I thought we were by far the most dangerous team in that period. We clean up the turnovers and keep playing like that and we win.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
dl.php

This tells the story. The Bruins were very close to several more goals. If they limit the few mistakes and transition the puck quickly it should be a fun night for us.

NYI aren't finishing hits late and high the way Washington, Tampa, and Blues do. A player like Gryz can thrive with his skating talent.

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Sorokin has been good, big reason why the Bruins don’t have 1 or 2 more.
He has, but he’s also looked iffy as well. Big rebounds and Krejci (???) shot off his glove hand beat him. He muffed it and then looked behind him. Most of our shots hit him in crest. That will change.

After a week of no games, I take that period 8 days a week.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Chucky bright lights looks like he might be feeling the pressure a bit tonight. A few bad turnovers, he just needs to settle down, we all know how good he is.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Couldn't enjoy the period because I just learned that we have an employee in the hospital with Covid and another one test positive who was likely in close contact with several other employees :help:

But glad to see the Bruins tied it up

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Carlo was particularly sloppy in period 1. Defense needs to be more careful.

But if we take care of the puck and stop turning it over, I don't see much trouble.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Feels like if the Bruins play like they are capable, they should do very well in the series. Just need to get the defensive unit head in the game and clean out the clearouts

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
He has, but he’s also looked iffy as well. Big rebounds and Krejci (???) shot off his glove hand beat him. He muffed it and then looked behind him. Most of our shots hit him in crest. That will change.

After a week of no games, I take that period 8 days a week.
He’s just a man. He’s got his weaknesses

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
I thought the B's were playin' pretty decent so came to hear what was going in here and thought I was watching a different game all negative bullshit . I'm going back to reality

Reactions: Ladyfan

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Feels like if the Bruins play like they are capable, they should do very well in the series. Just need to get the defensive unit head in the game and clean out the clearouts
They are super soft on clearing attempts. Been that way forever.

Reactions: BMC

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
This tells the story. The Bruins were very close to several more goals. If they limit the few mistakes and transition the puck quickly it should be a fun night for us.

NYI aren't finishing hits late and high the way Washington, Tampa, and Blues do. A player like Gryz can thrive with his skating talent.
I think some of that may have been due to a little rust, they’ll improve it this period. Sorokin’s good but they’ve beaten better.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad