ECSF | Ottawa Senators defeat the New York Rangers 4 games to 2

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Every instinct in my body tells me to dislike the Sens, but I really have to be impressed. :laugh:

You guys quietly assembled a solid team around your loudly assembled Karlsson. Kudos!

Good luck to Ottawa in the ECF!

Dick Whitman

Feb 15, 2008
Ottawa
It's not like I'm meaning to slam on them. They've beaten the teams they were scheduled to play against and looked well doing it. I'm just saying I don't like the new playoff structure and being a team that should have had 6th seed, they had an easy schedule.

Serious question: In your opinion, how much easier is it than Edmonton's schedule so far?

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Ranger Corsi darlings Skjei and Smith looked awful tonight.

Yet all I see is trashing on Staal and Girardi... like always.

Alright.

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
Congratulations senators. Depending on how tomorrow nights game goes, I will either be cheering for you hard or cheering against you hard. Good luck the rest Of the way.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
+4 and the game winning goal, Erik Karlsson is the best player in the NHL. Lundqvist can be the best goalie in the game but is too unreliable and is prone to bouts of emotional outbursts.

Congrats Sens.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
This is ****ing great!!! What a beautiful team my Sens are, all the haters can suck it!!! we are going to the Final four!!!

By the way I wonder what are the Leafs players doing right now? :sarcasm:

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Emptied the tank in the third. Credit Anderson who made some stops and for Karlsson in on every goal all series from OTT on one leg. Drafted a ****** gem. Most forget too he wasn't even a top 10 pick. I never thought this would be an easy series. Anybody who sleeps on this team is fooling themselves. Too many NYR fans thought they'd walk this team. The d was never good enough. Good luck to Ottawa in the Conference Finals. Exciting spring for them.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Death, taxes, Karlsson.

Caps fans breathing a sigh of relief though - Ottawa a better matchup for them in the ECF.

The same Caps that only scored 3 goal on the Sens in 3 games this season?

Philadelphia Ducks

Win it for Ed
May 8, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Serious question: In your opinion, how much easier is it than Edmonton's schedule so far?

I don't know. I mean Ottawa's was easier than Edmonton's but Edmonton also had a favorable matchup in R1.

edit: I've never been a fan of divisonal teams being granted a top conference seed. I'd much rather it just be the top 8 teams ranked 1-8. I prefer it that way for every sport.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00