Post-Game Talk: ECSF Gm 6 | FLYERS (5) vs. Islanders (4) Double OT | Thu., Sep. 3, 2020 |

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
I don’t watch it. I haven’t since I was a kid. I just watch a ton interview & podcast clips on YouTube of old behind the scenes stories. The stories often wild & hilarious.

images

THE 80S GUYS ON THE MIKE ARE QUALITY ENTERTAINMENT!

Last edited:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Provorov and Hart were hockey gods tonight.
Voracek played like a man possessed.
Raffl is what we'd love to clone for our bottom six.
Laughton just earned himself a nice RFA contract this series, guys who step up in the playoffs are invaluable.
Hagg played maybe the best game of his career, come on, admit it.

JVR had a nice shot, but he keeps showing he's not worth $7M a year.
Sanheim is overrated, another bad game that revealed his lack of strength is a liability against a physical team, dragging down Myers.

Oh yeah, Cap'n is full of shit, Hayes may be dog ugly, but we're out in five without him, another dominant performance by the Big Dog.

TK is gutsy, if only he was stronger, he was roadkill much of the game, but never let that stop him.

AV made an awful challenge, but however corny it might sound, he knows how to motivate.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I honestly die of the older stories when the fans thought it was real & would try to start brawls. The wrestlers would be itching for it so they could go out there & beat fans up. :laugh:

Bill Watts had a rule in his territory if you found yourself in an altercation with fan & you didn’t beat the shit out of the fan nonetheless lose he’d fire you from his promotion. :laugh:

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
i still can't believe that unfolded the way it did. i'm still speechless and probably could never duplicate the noise i made when that 2OT goal happened.

couldn't predict who would win this series when it started, but i did predict it would go to 7. i think i need to play the lottery tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad