Post-Game Talk: ECSF Gm 6 | FLYERS (5) vs. Islanders (4) Double OT | Thu., Sep. 3, 2020 |

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
God bless Carter Hart. He deserves this

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

oKo4TkW.gif

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
I don’t watch it. I haven’t since I was a kid. I just watch a ton interview & podcast clips on YouTube of old behind the scenes stories. The stories often wild & hilarious.

When I was in college, I did lighting and sound for campus events. Sometimes we subbed out to help at the local arena. A couple of folks I worked with were there for a wrestling event where the guy was supposed to threaten another one in a car. He ended up losing his mind and started punching out windows, cot taken to the hospital with bad lacerations on his arms - from what the folks I worked with said, they were life threatening.

I always thought they were exaggerating.

Watch: Goldberg Reflects on His Infamous WCW Limousine Window-Smashing Incident

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Well, I’m absolutely exhausted.

Reminds me of when I saw a 16-hour concert at Radio City Music Hall in the late 80s. All sorts of bands and artists to commemorate Atlantic Records' 40 years in existence. The feature was a rumored Led Zeppelin reunion sans John Bonham which occurred around 2:30 a.m.

Anyway the exhaustion hit around 11 pm but the anticipation of a Zeppelin show was too much and dwarfed the tiredness. And here we are now. It is called being rejuvenated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad