GDT: ECSF Gm 5 | FLYERS (H) vs. Islanders (A) | Tue., Sep. 1, 2020 | 7:00 pm ET | NBCSN, CBC, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Should have won the last game. I think we win this game. Taken awhile to get going since the restart but they are getting there. I think the biggest thing will be no back breaking soft goals by the team.

AV has come back from 1-3 series deficit twice, 2014 and 2015. That’s a good thing for sure. Just knowing something is possible makes it so much more likely. Win this thing.

Reactions: flyersjim73

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
tenor.png

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
I think there is a 50/50 chance that Ghost plays, but that will likely be the only change other than Hart being in net. All I know for sure is that Tampa is going to win the East.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
I already know what’s going to happen, but I can’t wait for it to be confirmed that he goes with Robert Hagg in potentially the very last game of the season, with everything on the line.

It would truly be the perfect way to crown him as our indisputable co-worst coach ever.
He better put Ghost and Bunny in the lineup. And worst coach ever? Well, Wayne Cashman will always have that title....(for you kids, Clarke installed his old drinking buddy as coach and it didn't go well. He'd always been the drunk assistant, so behind the bench he couldn't keep the lines straight. He'd sit the first line for 7 shifts, because he forgot!).

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
If he plays it'll likely be for JVR.

44 & 38 are going down with the ship.

I can’t see JVR as he has been a lot better and that third line is good. I would think Grant as he has been moved off center and down the lineup, but also on the PP so who knows. Better not be NAK.

I also flat out assumed Ghost would be in last game so I do not know haha

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
He better put Ghost and Bunny in the lineup. And worst coach ever? Well, Wayne Cashman will always have that title....(for you kids, Clarke installed his old drinking buddy as coach and it didn't go well. He'd always been the drunk assistant, so behind the bench he couldn't keep the lines straight. He'd sit the first line for 7 shifts, because he forgot!).
Yup, worst ever without a doubt. It’s a tossup between Vic Stasiuk and Terry Simpson for 2nd worst, with Hak solidly in 4th.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad