GDT: ECSF Game 4: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Carolina Hurricanes, 7 PM, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
normally i dont think first goal is huge but if vitek is playing then it 100% is huge. have zero faith that vitek could keep a game close if they are down 1-0 or down at any point in the game in general. hey ruff is up for coach of the year so he gets the ok from me but dang thats ballsy AF

Reactions: Richer's Ghost

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
As someone who works in marketing (albeit in pharma), I’m tickled pink that *a certain poster* thinks jabronis like me have that much pull.
As someone that moved from Operations to Marketing I found this hilariously on point (I flew on the company private jet within a month of moving over to Marketing). Best meals I've ever eaten and hotels I've ever stayed in all on the company dime.

1683640032241.png

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
normally i dont think first goal is huge but if vitek is playing then it 100% is huge. have zero faith that vitek could keep a game close if they are down 1-0 or down at any point in the game in general. hey ruff is up for coach of the year so he gets the ok from me but dang thats ballsy AF

The Canes have a ridiculous record when scoring the first goal. Its very important we get an early lead.

RandoDoomer

Apr 6, 2007
Bridgewater, NJ
Does it end up with MacLean being the father?:sarcasm:
I've never taken a paternity test, so I suppose anything is possible. ;)

When I was a freshman in HS, it was the first year of the red/black jersey. I ordered one from someplace. Pre-internet so I filled out an order form, requesting to use the right fonts and that the "AC" in MacLean should be small caps. Well, it comes and the "AC" is the same size as the rest of the nameplate. The alternate captain's "A" was wrong font, as are the shoulder numbers. Having took months to get to me, I just lived with it rather than wait months for another. When my daughter became a fan, I gave it to her and it's her favorite jersey.

Around 2010, I found a blank, early 90's jersey on eBay. Bought it, and a replica 1993 100th Anniversary of the Stanley Cup patch. Sent it off and got it done up right. So finally I had the jersey I wanted from '93.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Schmid is skating in the optional and Vanecek is not. So that tells you who is starting. Not that I am surprised...I knew Ruff wouldnt' change goalies after a W
Okay...Lindy. deffenilty looking shaky in the net. VV that is. Even on high danger plays he gets beat like a 2021-2022 Devils goalie. Didn't like 2 or 3 goals that beat him. The penalty shot was nice and credit to Martinook. Everything else could have been stopped by a goalie on his game. Leaky!

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad