ECSF Game 4: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Florida Panthers | 7:00PM ET | ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
The Leafs gave Florida a taste of their own medicine. When the Leafs forecheck and cycle the puck, Florida has trouble getting the puck back. Leafs need to keep this up, Bob isn’t going to stand on his head forever.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Kinda like Kane on pietrangelo. Just a scrum at the end of a period right. Ones pearl clutching and one is a scumbag.. hmmm makes ya think.

Kane took 8 strides and then cross checked a star defenseman in the jaw. It's funny how many posters on this board only see things in black or white

Schennanigans

Dec 26, 2008
Etobicoke, on
If the leafs played like they did today we’d be winning the series. Very solid defensively, they played smarter. Man what a smart pick up adding schenn to the lineup. He made some big time plays. And Woll was very solid. I don’t think you go back to samsanov even if you can.

Reactions: leafsfan2point0

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
I think we are done. Bob won't play lights out for the rest of the playoffs.

Leafs will likely storm back and make history. I feel f***en sick.
This is the Leafs you’re talking about. One little spurt doesn’t mean anything. They’ve got to win 4 in a row. A huge feat for even the greatest teams. There’s a reason it’s almost never achieved.

Mar 26, 2010
If the Leafs win Friday, I’m pretty confident this series sees a 7th game. Leafs have arguably been the better team in 3 of the games. Certainly 2 of them. Think this is far from over.
The Panthers got lucky in 2 of the games. This series could easily be 3-1 Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad