ECSF Game 4: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Florida Panthers | 7:00PM ET | ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

VerhaegheAintAverage

I'm gonna need Verhaeghe to do Verhaeghe things.
Jul 23, 2009
UK
giphy (1).gif

Florida Panther lines
A bunch of legends

Toronto Maple Leafs lines
A bunch of leaves

MTYzMzE3NzI4MzUyOTM3MjYy.jpg

Never done this before so I shall add as I work out how to add exciting and useful things...

GO CATS!!​

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023

Far from over. This is a Leafs team who for anyone paying attention seems to play their best when the challenge is greatest. Big win upcoming tonight. Joe "The Brick" Woll is the REAL deal. GLG

dude they are known for losing when they face their biggest challenges. They can still win sure, but they aren't known for that. Let's get real.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

myleafs

May 25, 2021

Far from over. This is a Leafs team who for anyone paying attention seems to play their best when the challenge is greatest. Big win upcoming tonight. Joe "The Brick" Woll is the REAL deal. GLG

mmmmm if you say so

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
TSN says that in the last 5 years, 15 series have resulted in a 3-0 status after 3 games.

Out of those 15 series, 12 teams finished the 4 game sweep and the other 3 teams won the series in 5 games.

However, I have a feeling that Toronto is going to rise above all of this and make a comeback.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
one game at a time, a big performance tonight building some confidence can go a long way for the team

I think Woll is fundamentally the best goalie in the Leafs organization so it'll be interesting to see how he performs when he isn't suddenly thrown into the fire. Doesn't go swimming like Samsonov is prone to doing nor does he have the worst glove hand in history a la Matt Murray

Reactions: SwissLeaf

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
If the Leafs get 4+ powerplays they'll win, if not, sweep. Can't match Florida at 5 v 5. Also putting Holl in the top 4, looks like Keefe is throwing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad