BRUINS GDT ECSF Game 4 - BRUINS (1) vs Lightning (2) - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
IF it is a family health issue.....a child especially health problem, i would have done the same. With quarantine it is the problem. There is much more than hockey which is only entertainment. It is not war.....
He has already said there was an issue with his child. There is a post on this board with a link. Why are people still questioning this. I dont understand.

somethingwentwrong

Nov 10, 2019
The one chance they have......

And it’s a slim one.

Chára tells the team that he’s retiring when they’re out and that he wants to make this season last as long as possible.
Chara definitely looks done but I hope its just because of the present times and not because of his age.

Reactions: sarge88

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Halak played good but a couple of posts a crossbar and a weak goal on the second one, but minus the iron he was soft on the second goal , that won’t cut it against a Tampa , it just won’t
Dont matter who is in net if we cannot score ONE 5 on 5 goal.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Remember when the Leafs did that and took us to game 7 OT? Anything is possible but I admit, improbable.
The leafs D is Swiss cheese , goaltending loses when it matters the most Tampa isn’t the leafs. It’s like 2018.

Don’t let the shots fool you Tampa is laying back and protecting.. I hate Tampa now they are on the list too lol

Reactions: caz16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad