BRUINS GDT ECSF Game 4 - BRUINS (1) vs Lightning (2) - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I want to see some emotion from Cassidy during his presser. What do you got to lose?

Go crazy next lineup if Kuraly cant go in. Studnicka. Frederic. SWITCG IT UP. We now have nothing to lose. Do something crazy and go game to go. Its not impossible. Tampa doesnt scare me. We've played like shit but Tampa hasmt done anything special. We just suck on D and cant capitalize on our chances. I still believe. Naive or not. I do. One game at a time now.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
p8Uw3hzdAE2dO.gif

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Why we we always Look for the perfect shot?
Because no one, except Pasta and occasionally Marchand can score off of their shots, and so they, rightly, have no confidence in them.

First year of Heinen and DeBrusk I was all "wow, these guys can actually score off of their shots". But then they caught Bruins fever and poof.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
The better team won, please don't whine about officiating like Habs fans, Bruins not going to Edmonton, for me it's time to choose a West team to root for. I'm sad and disappointed, the pause for COVID killed the Bruins this year. Hope this is the only year the Bruins are playing on my birthday:shakehead
The better team won, please don't whine about officiating like Habs fans, Bruins not going to Edmonton, for me it's time to choose a West team to root for. I'm sad and disappointed, the pause for COVID killed the Bruins this year. Hope this is the only year the Bruins are playing on my birthday:shakehead
Happy Birthday

I want them to win but I wanted to be there - experience the excitement of the playoffs not running out to the backyard during a commercial to pick up dog shit

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
The one chance they have......

And it’s a slim one.

Chára tells the team that he’s retiring when they’re out and that he wants to make this season last as long as possible.

Root

Feb 22, 2010
Bogosian, Coburn and Schenn in this lineup. If any one of these players laced up for the Bruins 95% of this board would scream and cry. Playoffs are a different animal, small defenseman don't cut it. hard to get inside these big defenseman and score some gritty goals. not so hard to do against our smaller defenseman.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Halak played good but a couple of posts a crossbar and a weak goal on the second one, but minus the iron he was soft on the second goal , that won’t cut it against a Tampa , it just won’t

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I’m not even mad anymore I know the situation. Tampa is better when it matters. I’ll own it. It’s hockey I’ve seen teams comeback from 3-1 but let’s be serious here
Remember when the Leafs did that and took us to game 7 OT? Anything is possible but I admit, improbable.

Reactions: 22Brad Park
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad