BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 - BRUINS (1) vs Tampa Bay (1) - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Missed the first period, how’d they play after the BS penalty and then the linesman pick play

I thought the period was pretty even, they just happened to get two weird goals off dumb situations. Bergeron had a grade A chance and missed, Krug missed the net about 6 times from the point with a good shooting lane. Surprised we didn't draw a penalty with our offensive zone cycle after their 2nd goal.

Reactions: wintersej and CDJ

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
should have started the Youngster tonight. But this team is not going to hang with the Bolts. The bruins have won really only one period so far in this series.

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
This is what the old timers' call tough sleddin'

The Bruins are going to get a PP early, they need to 100% convert.

The Bruins problem is they are not built for this grinding hard game the playoffs demand. The Bruins are too small and too unwilling to punish the opposition and wear them down. Tampa on the other hand has gone full bore with the 2011 Bruins and 2018 Caps model and man are they tough.

Bruins can do it, but it will require a Bergeron punctured lung, Chara broken jaw, and Greg Campbell block shot type of effort...

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I thought the period was pretty even, they just happened to get two weird goals off dumb situations. Bergeron had a grade A chance and missed, Krug missed the net about 6 times from the point with a good shooting lane. Surprised we didn't draw a penalty with our offensive zone cycle after their 2nd goal.

Yeah I was waiting for an arm to go up the last two minutes. Been trained by NHL game management!

Reactions: Emerz

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Game on!!!!
8y8NVqFqhTQVa.gif

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad