BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 - BRUINS (1) vs Tampa Bay (1) - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
The 2 chances that stand out to me that should have been converted were Marchand to Bergeron shorthanded and Pastrnaks shot after working his way to the slot.

You don't get chances like that often.

Reactions: BTO

charliesangel

Feb 26, 2018
Bs did a good job in game 1 of being the aggressor and being as nasty as TB. Need to bring some of that back. Sucks they are down 2-0, one being off a PP that should have never happened, and the second off a damn pick by the linesman of all people. Sure would like to see Cliffy in tonight in a game like this.
They gave been outplayed and pushed around since the 3rd period of the first game.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
The 2 chances that stand out to me that should have been converted were March and to Bergeron shorthanded and Pastrnaks shot after working his way to the slot.

You don't get chances like that often.

Bergeron absolutely has to start converting the golden passes that Marchand is giving him, he has 2-3 a game that are right on the door step and I'm not sure he's hit one yet these playoffs. I know he has the OT goal but I can't remember him finishing a one time tap in from his usual area or even closer to the crease.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
That's the biggest "f*** you refs" period I've ever seen. Honestly though, how has there not been a make-up call?

How the Bruins aren't being spoonfed PPs until at least one goal is scored is astonishing. I simply hope the supervisor reaches out to remind them of the game management they uphold so frequently against the Bruins.

Bruins are owed two goals tonight from the NHL. That period was worse than all of St. Louis combined.

Reactions: Scruffy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland