Pre-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - THE BEAR is angry - TNT, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
I have a sore throat this morning and my voice is almost gone.

It may be allergies.

If I cannot yell tonight...what to do?....Maybe use sign language (that Andy Ference taught me).

I have a extremely loud war cry like booming yell that my wife has vehemently expressed I may not do in her presence so I’ve learned to punch my fist furiously and do a silent yell. You could try that?

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I have a extremely loud war cry like booming yell that my wife has vehemently expressed I may not do in her presence so I’ve learned to punch my fist furiously and do a silent yell. You could try that?
My voice is already shot. It will be sign language.
1715352772160.png

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
As a Bruins fan, I have a love/hate relationship with May 10.

May 10, 1970 was the date of the most iconic moment in Bruins history. One could make the argument that it is the most iconic moment in Boston sports history. A glorious day!

On the other hand, the Bruins’ most iconic defeat came 9 years to the day after. I’ve read @Fenway’s account of that night a few times, and it’s more heartbreaking each time I read it.

To paraphrase Job 1:21 ~ May 10 giveth… May 10 taketh away.

Let us see how May 10, 2024 treats us…
Just put 2 and 2 together that this iconic date is also my mom's birthday and my dad was a diehard Bruins fan as well. Buried with a Bruins jersey on. Knew the year but didn't pay attention to the date.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
It’s not that people don’t understand, it’s just so wildly ridiculous that it remains a talking point.
I know they spend to the cap etc and it's not like years past but being one of the richest owners, richest fanbase and elite teams you would think the would have some of the best ice in the league.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Going to be a very emotional game especially to start. I expect the chaos to resume quickly. Have to expect the crowd will be involved early.

Big game for Pasta incoming. He’s gonna be ready to go and the guys will run through a wall for him.
I like what he did last game, to me that is leadership along with his post-game interview, if his teammates cannot fall his lead then maybe this team does not have enough heart and I don't believe that to be the case, but if it is time to move from them. I say come out hard and fast try sucking them into retaliation penalty's , but I want hard drive them through the board's clean hits . I am getting to pumped up but I love it.........

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I like what he did last game, to me that is leadership along with his post-game interview, if his teammates cannot fall his lead then maybe this team does not have enough heart and I don't believe that to be the case, but if it is time to move from them. I say come out hard and fast try sucking them into retaliation penalty's , but I want hard drive them through the board's clean hits . I am getting to pumped up but I love it.........

I don't get why letting a player get under your skin and then getting your ass kicked in a fight because of it, is a sign of leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad