Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 2 - Old-Time Hockey - Where were the Hanson Brothers??? - Series tied 1-1

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Wanted to see the take from the other side.

I'm convinced fanbases are made up of the same people who happen to be born in different areas*.

They're just as unhinged as we are. :laugh:

*With the exception of TML fans. They are their own unique breed.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

I'm convinced fanbases are made up of the same people who happen to be born in different areas*.

We all suck.

I almost thought the bolded was a quote from the Florida forum, referencing us as "they". I thought to myself, "yes, this is correct."

Just kinda proves your point I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: Kate08

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
We all suck.

I almost thought the bolded was a quote from the Florida forum, referencing us as "they". I thought to myself, "yes, this is correct."

Just kinda proves your point I suppose

I don't bring quotes over from other boards. I'm a rule follower!

Aka an elder millennial that has a severe people pleasing problem and fear of getting in trouble.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

IMG_0852.jpeg

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I don't bring quotes over from other boards. I'm a rule follower!

Aka an elder millennial that has a severe people pleasing problem and fear of getting in trouble.
Why do I always feel like anyone older than me is mad at me, or that I have to apologize for existing? Surely this cannot just be me

There’s only one person on this forum I don’t want to disappoint and we all know who it is, and that unfortunately I still manage to do it all the time. IRL, I walk an extremely straight line. Yes sir, thank you Ms, I’m sorry I’ll do better, yes of course I can do that. Etc etc

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Both Pasta and Mac are targets.
And both need to be much better. Charlie needs to keep it simple and not continue with the bad passes.

But

Pasta would retire if he had to Indore the beating Mac takes while playing 25-30 HARD minutes a night. Blocking shots running the PP , PK, getting hit hard EVERY time he touches the puck.

Pasta need to generate SOMETHING offensively

Reactions: Rydan and bobber

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Why do I always feel like anyone older than me is mad at me, or that I have to apologize for existing? Surely this cannot just be me

There’s only one person on this forum I don’t want to disappoint and we all know who it is, and that unfortunately I still manage to do it all the time. IRL, I walk an extremely straight line. Yes sir, thank you Ms, I’m sorry I’ll do better, yes of course I can do that. Etc etc

For me it’s younger people. Rolling into the gas station on fumes and a gaggle of middle schoolers show up to raid the gas station convenience store in shifts while some of them sit on bikes and act like middle schoolers?

IM OUT

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston

Toughen up buttercup lol

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

Can't please everyone. Don't seek validation or approval from anyone or people you "think" you need the praise from. Just be you. Do you. And live your life.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
For me it’s younger people. Rolling into the gas station on fumes and a gaggle of middle schoolers show up to raid the gas station convenience store in shifts while some of them sit on bikes and act like middle schoolers?

IM OUT
Just accept that they are making fun of you lol. Always. It’s all good.

Even better that my 11 year old tells me her and her friends have called me “awkward and cringe” despite NEVER HAVING INTERACTED WITH THEM

• Haha
Reactions: sooshii and Kate08

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
And both need to be much better. Charlie needs to keep it simple and not continue with the bad passes.

But

Pasta would retire if he had to Indore the beating Mac takes while playing 25-30 HARD minutes a night. Blocking shots running the PP , PK, getting hit hard EVERY time he touches the puck.

Pasta need to generate SOMETHING offensively
Charlie does take a beating back there. Panthers are no different than any playoff team. They will hammer the hell out if the defense. It's basically the survival of the fittest.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Says who? you? give it a rest already. The Panthers grew balls after all the Bruin Big guys got tossed LOL

Panthers embarrassed themselves

Think you need to worry about your guy McAvoy, guy has been terrible.

Guy looks more and like #33\37 propped him up.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
For a top goal scorer Pasta hits back plenty, certainly more then the vast majority of other top end guys like McDavid, Mathews, Nylander, Kucherov, etc.
He does but I think when someone like Reeves was running at him it should have been addressed,it wasn’t.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

Charlie I'm definitely older than you. I'm not mad at you in fact most of the time I agree with your point of view.

You don't ever have to apologize for existing to anyone. You be you and f*** 'em if they don't like it.

Been there, done that, won't ever do it again.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Young will always young. They’ll see. If they knew what I know, they wouldn’t be so smug. Getting older is not for the faint of heart. But ever was it thus.

Reactions: BMC

BobbyAwe

Nov 21, 2006
South Carolina
What happened is, starting (mainly) with the 2nd period, the Panthers started camping out in our zone, (as if it was a power play) for a minute or more at a time then we would eventually dump it out and they would come back in IMMEDIATELY. No matter how great your goaltending is you can't allow that pattern to occur and still win.

The question is, who/what was to blame? We're too slow? Their better passing? A defensive breakdown? Some combination of all that? I'm not sure but we CAN'T let them to set up in our end consistently or we're doomed.

(oh yeah, and tell Mac to get the hell OUT of Swayman's way)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad