Post-Game Talk: ECSF: Game 1, Playing with house money, Big Game Bob shuts the door

Do you believe?

• Yes

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I won’t; if we had lost to the Bruins, I’d have no one to root for in the East.
Unfortunately, we havent lost so I have to root for teams I think Florida can beat lol.....

This Shmid kid is on a roll and kind of scares me so I am defaulting to root for the weaker goalies. Plus I dont want to lose to Bruno :laugh:

Go Stars (Only because I am big Robertson fan)
Go Vegas (want no part of McD/Drai

Go Canes
Go Leafs

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Unfortunately, we havent lost so I have to root for teams I think Florida can beat lol.....

This Shmid kid is on a roll and kind of scares me so I am defaulting to root for the weaker goalies. Plus I dont want to lose to Bruno :laugh:

Go Stars (Only because I am big Robertson fan)
Go Vegas (want no part of McD/Drai

Go Canes
Go Leafs

Schmid rapidly turning back into a pumpkin, Devils in trouble.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Let’s talk about the game Goudas had and how all these guys are tougher and more dangerous. Maybe even more than last year and grittier. Crazy stuff.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
These teams are freaking fast

But I think they look very brittle

Wow. McCloud pretending to want to score lmao.

He just wanted to truck Freddy

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Carolina is good, I think they're going to throttle the Devils. I wasn't impressed by NYR, Gallant really is kind of a dope.

Battle of the Staals, after everything that's happened this season, would be extremely funny. So, I'm happy to root for that.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Carolina is good, I think they're going to throttle the Devils. I wasn't impressed by NYR, Gallant really is kind of a dope.

NYR seemed very dysfunctional and a bunch of individuals. Even the games they won NJ wasn't bad at all, actually dominated the first one totally just didn't get the goaltending. Carolina is on another level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad