BRUINS GDT ECSF Game 1 - Let's Go! - Bluejackets @ BRUINS - Overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
What happened to Krejci? When did he get hurt? How did I miss this? WTF was I watching?
you missed it because the hit from Riley Nash was late and away from the puck and finished off-screen.

Guys were chirping and shoving him all night...I wonder if he left here on not-so-great terms or something. Now after the high hit on Krejci he's gonna be a marked man.

Reactions: Paddington and BMC

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
Milbury has been ripping Mojo all playoffs.

Mojo sets up the tying goal.

Mojo sets up the winning goal.

Milbury is a moron.

MOJO.jpg

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Congrats from Jackets fan. Bruins was way better tonight, cant blame refs or ice or how the planets were tonight. Only mad cause Jackets didnt get this game going and it makes this game even a little boring. Lets see who wins the next.

Ps. Glad you guys dropped Leafs again :nod:

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
This mug makes less sense every year. It also doesn’t matter that it’s an Islanders mug. I drink beer out of it when I’m at home when the Bruins are on, and it’s ****ing working!

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Coyle has been an absolute playoff beast so far, holy shit! Johansson showing signs of life is good as well. It's Pastrnak's turn to wake the f*** up.

Reactions: sleepyh

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
I'm not taking Jackets lightly...they are a very physical team with some pretty talented forwards and great goaltending

I think the B's can win .....but it's gonna be a battle

It will. It’s the playoffs.

But Bruins the much better team and should win if they play like they did in game 1.

Still waiting for the first not-lucky goal from Clb...

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Concern for Krejci. Obviously nothing to be done there except consider who slots in if he's on the shelf.

More concerned about the enigma that is Pasta currently. Seems like Cassidy has been trying everything he can think of to get Pasta going, but to no avail recently.

Maybe drop him to 3rd line to shelter his minutes (particularly if he's carrying an injury), while keeping him on 1st PP?

Scratch him. It worked the last time Cassidy did it.

Reactions: NeelyOrr

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Don’t understand the Donato hate... Yes Coyle has played great but Ryan was/is still a good Prospect

I saw that hit on DK in real time. Looked a tad late and high but didn’t get a slow motion look at it
I don't hate Donato, I wish him the best in his Minnesota career. I like just giving it back to them when everybody around the league was shittalking that trade when Donato had two good games.

Reactions: Jorah Marshmont
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad