BRUINS GDT ECSF Game 1 - Let's Go! - Bluejackets @ BRUINS - Overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Who would have thought Coyle had this in him? Seemed like such an understated and mediocre player after we got him. Reminds me of Horton in the sense that he had a bit of a loser's vibe coming from a losing franchise and then all of a sudden turned into captain clutch

Reactions: Tbaybruin

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
ok where are all the ****ing idiots who said the series was over thanks to the Coyle turnover? I swear the ratio of **** posters here is way up this year.
I'm glad he made good on his error good on him but it was a terrible turn over. You might want to tone down the idiot remarks.

Reactions: Strafer

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Gonna quote this again. Hell yeah!!
hugging-outlines.jpg

Reactions: maxbme

jangerhofer

Dec 22, 2018
New Hampshire
Concern for Krejci. Obviously nothing to be done there except consider who slots in if he's on the shelf.

More concerned about the enigma that is Pasta currently. Seems like Cassidy has been trying everything he can think of to get Pasta going, but to no avail recently.

Maybe drop him to 3rd line to shelter his minutes (particularly if he's carrying an injury), while keeping him on 1st PP?

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Milbury has been ripping Mojo all playoffs.

Mojo sets up the tying goal.

Mojo sets up the winning goal.

Milbury is a moron.

Nobody was more critical of the Mojo deal than I and even I understand that his concussion didn’t allow him to get going.

Reactions: BMC

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Clb are no match.

They won’t get a better shot than that to win a game.

Lucky goals. Bruins missing gazillion open nets chances. Marchand should have 4 goals tonight.

The better team won. And they should also win this series.

I'm not taking Jackets lightly...they are a very physical team with some pretty talented forwards and great goaltending

I think the B's can win .....but it's gonna be a battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad