Post-Game Talk: ECSF (Florida leads 2-0): Playoff Bob Arrives, LFG!

Now do you believe??

• Yes

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Hey anybody want to know if they ask, the leafs are the better team ask any leaf fan…what complete idiots !!!

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Seth Reinhart had some legs yesterday.
Screenshot_20230504_220914_YouTube.jpg

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
and what about the other 8 games this postseason (win or lose)?

or all the regular season games?

i felt the same way listening to deboer's pressers back in the day, though he didn't have as much of a sense of humor about his plight back then.
Tkachuk is the biggest difference this post season. Not coaching. Our pp is worse. Our pk is worse. And we r getting
Outplayed worse than last post season. The results r miles better. Ullmark and Samsanov are allowing goals that vasi easily handled last year. That’s just reality. Some, or a lot of that is tkachuk and his net front presence. But they aren’t generating more and they are allowing ALOT more against them they did last year. Results matter tho. But imo this team isn’t winning cause of maurice or a different system. They never came close to getting caved in like they have at certain times this post season. Just shows how
Much luck is involved in short samples

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I think it's the first time I've ever been to the board of an opposing team's fans during a meltdown and actually become physically exhausted from reading it.
I used to go to the board a bit for Blue Jays talk. No one would ever talk to me because I was a Florida panther fan. The Toronto fans are so arrogant. Along with the Panthers , they are my other favorite team . I know my stuff . I barely ever go there anymore.
Working on the GDT it will have both a terrible photoshop and some fun stuff
Right on!
Post it when you're done, make it a pre game. The two days off is a little much for no pregame talk.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I used to go to the board a bit for Blue Jays talk. No one would ever talk to me because I was a Florida panther fan. The Toronto fans are so arrogant. Along with the Panthers , they are my other favorite team . I know my stuff . I barely ever go there anymore.

Right on!
Post it when you're done, make it a pre game. The two days off is a little much for no pregame talk.
I’ve never typed so many hockey posts, my fingers are hoarse.

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
Tkachuk is the biggest difference this post season. Not coaching. Our pp is worse. Our pk is worse. And we r getting
Outplayed worse than last post season. The results r miles better. Ullmark and Samsanov are allowing goals that vasi easily handled last year. That’s just reality. Some, or a lot of that is tkachuk and his net front presence. But they aren’t generating more and they are allowing ALOT more against them they did last year. Results matter tho. But imo this team isn’t winning cause of maurice or a different system. They never came close to getting caved in like they have at certain times this post season. Just shows how
Much luck is involved in short samples
Tkatchuk is part of the difference not all, so it is the new system which I prefer now, we command alot of respect now, the media used to ignore the Panthers, we are the main topic now.
PoMo has done a terrific job, it was established early in the season that this was going to be a gap year, but PoMo system started to pay dividends at around 20 games before the end of the regular season, We beat a historically best team in the league, the sample size is very large.
I am not going to assume that all the guys got together and decided they were going to play XY system or decided how to combine lines, that is the coach job.
I just fail to see how are we getting outplayed, last game, if I had to say something, I would say they went into a defensive mode too early in the third period, luckily for us, it paid out, but that was a gamble that I would prefer Maurice not to do again.
We are playing the toughest opponents in the playoff and we are getting results, what else can you ask.

Last edited:

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Tkatchuk is part of the difference not all, so it is the new system which I prefer now, we command alot of respect now, the media used to ignore the Panthers, we are the main topic now.
PoMo has done a terrific job, it was established early in the season that this was going to be a gap year, but PoMo system started to pay dividends at around 20 games before the end of the regular season, We beat a historically best team in the league, the sample size is very large.
I am not going to assume that all the guys got together and decided they were going to play XY system or decided how to combine lines, that is the coach job.
I just fail to see how are we getting outplayed, last game, if I had to say something, I would say they went into a defensive mode too early in the third period, locally for us, it paid out, but that was a gamble that I would prefer Maurice not to do again.
We are playing the toughest opponents in the playoff and we are getting results, what else can you ask.
So if I cut to the chase, basically:
- all the shit about PoMo screwing things up in Winnipeg are false/lies
- all the shit about PoMo making the team playoff ready are real/true
- despite the regular season shit, PoMo is actually a good coach

Well, f*** me sideways. I was wrong about Mo… er… what I mean is I believed in Mo from the first puck drop, yes sir!

Reactions: Two4Fighting

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
We expect them to play better after being well rested from an incredibly grueling schedule..

Meaning they will be blown out come sunday.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I’ll repeat what some other posters have said already.

Maurice made the best possible comment whe he said (paraphrasing) “I didn’t expect them to be perfect”.

That’s so well stated, I gotta like him now. (Of course, like FinlandPanther, I’ve always liked him. Almost always. Recently.)

• Haha
Reactions: FinlandPanther
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad