Post-Game Talk: ECSF/ADF GAME 5 - I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS - B's 4 CBJ 3 F - BRUINS LEAD SERIES 3-2

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Chicken on a Bear2.jpg
This song...?

nonoffensiveusername

May 23, 2009
Disagree . New album Distance Over Time is stellar . Too many people fixated on Pull Me Under . Not a pop radio band at all thankfully

PMU a bit overrated, I think. The whole rest of that record is flawless, though. I even like the triggered drums, heh. Falling Into Infinity was the last record where I thought that there was an element of heartfelt melody to some of the songs. Since then it's been a shredfest with boring vocals, IMO. Jordan Rudess, while very talented, kinda made the band into little more than a note factory, with Petrucci following (sometimes harmonizing) his lead.

But I have yet to check out the new album, I'll have to at some point.

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
And I was about to google a band named "Phantom of the Opera" :laugh:

Will also go to Dream Theater and Orden Ogan. Would love to see Judas Priest once though
Even without Tipton/Downing, Priest still ROCKS!!! Rob's voice is still good for his age and the whole show is BRILLIANT!!

They are back in North America this summer and I am still trying to figure out another show.

I need a sugar daddy....

Reactions: Braunbaer

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
PMU a bit overrated, I think. The whole rest of that record is flawless, though. I even like the triggered drums, heh. Falling Into Infinity was the last record where I thought that there was an element of heartfelt melody to some of the songs. Since then it's been a shredfest with boring vocals, IMO. Jordan Rudess, while very talented, kinda made the band into little more than a note factory, with Petrucci following (sometimes harmonizing) his lead.

But I have yet to check out the new album, I'll have to at some point.
DT has always been a point of conversation with many metal fans . Never been a big fan of James voice and think they’d be better without him but he’s passable . For that style I think Symphony X is much better and even better live . Shame they don’t get as much press but that’s metal . Two of my favorite bands Kamelot and Sonata Arctica coming here in the fall in a small club . Looking forward to that

Go Bruins !!!

Reactions: Braunbaer

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Even without Tipton/Downing, Priest still ROCKS!!! Rob's voice is still good for his age and the whole show is BRILLIANT!!

They are back in North America this summer and I am still trying to figure out another show.

I need a sugar daddy....

If I lived in NA, I'd visit the Priest concert and take the sugar daddy spot :laugh::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad