BRUINS GDT ECSF/ADF GAME 3 - (1) BRUINS @ (1) Columbus - Second Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Second goal is all on Chara. If his stick is down that never goes in.

Rask looks lazy and disinterested. Oddly enough he’s made the saves he should make.

Bergeron. Marchand. Pastrnak. Still something wrong. I know Pastrnak isn’t on that line. He’s still off.

It’s still the Charlie and Marcus show up front.
Ya but if Charas stick doesn’t go down on our goal line it’s 3-0 and game over

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Down a goal going into the 3rd, load up the top 2 lines with your 6 best offensive talents and see what happens.
Yep. Dilly dallied in the Toronto series and made it longer than it should have been. Seems content doing the same thing in this one. Makes no sense. Trying to be too cute and it's hurting the team offensively. I won't post all the stats I did before the playoffs concerning the Bs and even strength scoring in the playoffs under Bruce, but it's not pretty. He tries to get too clever, and it bites him in the butt eventually when the team cannot score enough goals. Just play the damn percentages and go with what got you here. Let Columbus deal with trying to stop two top heavy offensive lines, rather than neuter one spot on each line and give them an advantage.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Cross check in the head, just plain stupid.

Please, Columbus has been doing worst and getting a free pass. Brad is being targeted plan and simple. Terrible call just like that last one he got called for.

Goon Jenner could be called for something every shift. Next time I hope Brad earns his penalty

Reactions: Ladyfan

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
No. While he hasn’t been good, he shouldn’t sit.
If Pasta was a 10 year old kid I would be embarrassed to see him play like this, that's how bad he's been. This isn't jus the a one game thing, Cassidy has tried everything with him. It may seem crazy but at some point you have to say enough is enough

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Bruins have to do a better job at working through hooks/interference that the Jackets do.

Work harder. Put pucks on net and stop making Bob look better than he really is. Looked blind on that McAvoy post. Bergy shooting directly at him with lots of net open. Etc.

Score the next one, the other one, win this game and never look back.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
As usual with a big team, they hit the heck out of the top line and make them ineffective. Tampa did it and so did Washington. No difference between Holtby and Brobovski. Bruins aren’t getting quality shots on him. He hasn’t been that impressive. Task is out playing him by a wide margin in my book.

Reactions: Colt.45Orr

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Now would be the perfect time for best 20mins of these playoffs.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Marchand gains the blue line curls and the back checker catches him and breaks him up. Something that works during the regular season but not in the playoffs

He's also used to Pastrnak driving to the net and forcing the opposite LHD to back off the tops of the circle to cover the rushing #88. Then Bergeron usually curls down low to the corner for the cycle setup.

Reactions: CptxMorgan

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
We need more from quite a few forwards. Pasta obvious but d.k debrusk etc I know they got a goal but to me d.k hasn't returned to his Toronto level since the hit . Forget the goals and I know he has blown a few but Coyle seems like one of the only guys who can win battle after battle .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad