BRUINS GDT ECSF/ADF GAME 3 - (1) BRUINS @ (1) Columbus - NBCSN, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
Columbus goal was all on Bergeron... should get his head out of his ass.... and should have blocked Jenner. Pastrnak is shit, Marchand is ... Chara is slow.... man
F... this game is over.....
Therapy... i feel better!

Reactions: Strafer

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Coyle's shot was a hell of a more difficult shot. Goaltending is the difference in this series. Not that Rask has been bad, BOB has been almost perfect with a dozen or so highlight reel saves. Amazing goaltending performance so far

Run him.Be well worth 2 mins.Get in his head

Reactions: Strafer

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Honestly saw maybe 4 shifts that looked promising. All in the first 8 minutes. Then just all downhill. Let's see what kind of coach Cassidy is during intermission and if he can make adjustments.
You’re not watching same game. Dominant play by B’s — even more dominant play be Bobrovsky. Other that putrid PP and the score you’d not change a thing.

Reactions: Cronuss

Jamison

Mar 24, 2017
The hits are there because the puck was on Boston’s sticks for most of the period.

Tough goal to give up but they’re playing a good game - just need to find the next gear
No. They're playing a weak game. One shot and done. But would help if Rask could keep them in the game.

Friar85

Dec 16, 2013
Thought Gryz got caught wide and Clifton wasn’t gapped properly and was a little flat footed. Not sure how you blame that on Rask, easy save if Clifton is on his guy and/or has proper stick position.

Reactions: jangerhofer

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Columbus goal was all on Bergeron... should get his head out of his ass.... and should have blocked Jenner. Pastrnak is ****, Marchand is ... Chara is slow.... man
F... this game is over.....
Therapy... i feel better!
Lol 1-0 with 2 periods left, and the game is over.

Thanks for saving me the rest of my night.

You probably should stop watching man.

Reactions: LouisSleigher

Jamison

Mar 24, 2017
Thought Gryz got caught wide and Clifton wasn’t gapped properly and was a little flat footed. Not sure how you blame that on Rask, easy save if Clifton is on his guy and/or has proper stick position.
I blame Rask because it was an easy save.

Reactions: TCB and fin8

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Almost halfway through a whole postseason, and 1st line being a shell of itself has really hurt this team.

Idk why Charlie Coyle can consistently generate chances in the offensive zone yet our most talented guys can't.

I bought the flu excuse in round 1, but there has to be something going on.

Bergeron has had 2-3 of his usual prime chances per game but he simply cannot bury the puck, it'd be a completely different series if he could hit the twine.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Almost halfway through a whole postseason, and 1st line being a shell of itself has really hurt this team.

Idk why Charlie Coyle can consistently generate chances in the offensive zone yet our most talented guys can't.

I bought the flu excuse in round 1, but there has to be something going on.
Yeah hard to believe there all hurt

Reactions: Gonzothe7thDman

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Did anyone honestly expect the Bruins to be CLOSE to hit tallies in the 1st period tonight? I know I didn't. They did dominate play again, though. CBJ is mediocre.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
With how good Bob has looked, they need some puck luck to finally break their way. Only so many times a post can save you.

Really feel like once they get one, they'll get multiple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad