BRUINS GDT ECSF/ADF GAME 3 - (1) BRUINS @ (1) Columbus - NBCSN, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Bruins were overall the better team by far throughout most of the first period, save for those last 4-5 minutes. PP, however, is still awful. Tomorrow, everyone needs to spend time on a PP unit to see if there’s some kind of new chemistry that can be cooked up, because this...this ain’t working.

In positive news, the Jeopardy! dude looks to be a lock if he didn’t do something dumb in Final Jeopardy, and the Sox are ahead, so.....

xjoeyc23x

Apr 1, 2015
Honestly saw maybe 4 shifts that looked promising. All in the first 8 minutes. Then just all downhill. Let's see what kind of coach Cassidy is during intermission and if he can make adjustments.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
If you watched that period and your takeaway is Rask was the problem, remove your head directly from your ass and place it directly in an active volcano.
No. He’s not the problem. But that should’ve been stopped. If you get beat clean you get beat clean. He was off the angle. That’s all.

Reactions: fin8

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
What do previous games have to do with anything

It only literally has everything to do with it all.

Lose enough of our previous games and we done.

The Bruins had an extra day off after a 7 game series last round leading into this and I expected them to have legitimate scoring chances and yet, they look like more of the same. They are not being outplayed but they certainly aren't shooting effectively

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
You’ve gotta finish your chances. Story of this ****ing series thus far.

Jeez I feel like that brain fart of a power play was the turning point of the period. Bs were buzzing and imo it died after that dud of a PP

Reactions: Strafer

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Grapes blames Clifton for the goal

upload_2019-4-30_19-56-37.png

Reactions: jangerhofer

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Same old. Team is dominating them. The difference is Marchand and Pasta too soft on the puck and a half step too slow and Bob just playing better than Rask. He made that same save on Coyle

Coyle's shot was a hell of a more difficult shot. Goaltending is the difference in this series. Not that Rask has been bad, BOB has been almost perfect with a dozen or so highlight reel saves. Amazing goaltending performance so far

Reactions: Strafer and Number8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad