BRUINS GDT ECSF/ADF GAME 3 - (1) BRUINS @ (1) Columbus - NBCSN, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I’m concerned what happens in June

Are we healthy?
Are the Blues banged up?
How’s the ice at TD Garden?
Will the weather for the parade be good?
Will the Cup be devalued because they didn’t beat Tampa, Vegas, Calgary, or Washington along the way ?

Lot to think about
C'mon Dan, you know that the Toronto fans are still planning having the parade up there. I'm gonna get there early for a front row seat! If I show up in June do you think I'll be able to stake out my spot for the parade in 2041?

Reactions: Lady Rhian

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
C'mon Dan, you know that the Toronto fans are still planning having the parade up there. I'm gonna get there early for a front row seat! If I show up in June do you think I'll be able to stake out my spot for the parade in 2041?
Leafs in a way got hosed

If first round is best of 5 they win

Reactions: RustyBruins72

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-4-30_14-22-45.png

Reactions: mg08 and Lady Rhian

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I’m concerned what happens in June

Are we healthy?
Are the Blues banged up?
How’s the ice at TD Garden?
Will the weather for the parade be good?
Will the Cup be devalued because they didn’t beat Tampa, Vegas, Calgary, or Washington along the way ?

Lot to think about
Why do I have a feeling that you are not really worried about any of this ?^ :laugh:

Reactions: Lady Rhian

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
On May 4, 2018 one Bradley Cooper? Marchand went on a licking binge. Almost 1 year ago

Who were the refs ?

St Laurent & Pollock

Every time Marchand loses his mind I’m pretty sure it’s with these two

Like wolfmen and full moons

The league is out to get us
You have to wonder if the NHL did that on purpose, now that he's on the watch list again- even Cassidy is livid about that!

Reactions: Strafer and TCB

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Chara needs to hit people. Good he got Nash right off the bat last game, but he needs to hit hard and often, rather than getting hit all the time.

There are countless opportunities to do so - like when he's "racing" back for a puck with a BJ on his tail and about to lose the race. Here's an idea, instead of trying outskate the guy and stickhandling with the puck (read grenade) and losing it anyway, just ease off a tad, let the BJ touch the puck, and then ******* plaster the guy through the boards. Then take the puck. Theyll be less anxious to race you next time. You're Chara man, Be Chara!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad