BRUINS GDT ECSF/ADF GAME 3 - (1) BRUINS @ (1) Columbus - NBCSN, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
Are those seriously the refs? Wtf

You got to be kidding me

Doomed
I glared when I saw St. Laurent's name. Then again, it could be Chris Rooney or the dynamic duo of Pool and Joannette from the other night. To be fair, though, the dynamic duo were pretty good for the most part, let a lot of things go on both sides.

Reactions: Strafer

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Some interesting tidbits from the Columbus side. Ive always like listening to Torts just for the pure entertainment factor and he never seems to let me down in that department. As far as Anderson I agree with this tweet he's been a wrecking ball and the Bruins need to start to run a little interfernce on him before he takes someone out of the series,

Reactions: old blue

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I glared when I saw St. Laurent's name. Then again, it could be Chris Rooney or the dynamic duo of Pool and Joannette from the other night. To be fair, though, the dynamic duo were pretty good for the most part, let a lot of things go on both sides.
St Laurent is ‘death by power play on bad call’

Screws Marchand over

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
Bruins going to make a statement tonight. Bruins 7, CBJ 2. Bob chased in the first.

Pasta x2, Johansson, Chara, Krug, Debrusk x2

Krug and Nash drop the mitts.
I love your positivity- I hope you are right! We could sure use a blast of goals (oopps) and a W tonight! GO BRUINS!

Reactions: TCB

Prince Pasta

ANTHONY!
Aug 20, 2006
The Granite Town in The Granite State
I'm not usually confident, generally cautiously optimistic, but I feel the same confidence I had going into game 2 of last round. I expect they'll win tonight, expect some hard effort. Series is tied 1-1 after the bruins played about 2 full periods at their best and pretty meh for the rest of it. If they can take 2 of 3 in Toronto (especially 2 must win games), I see no reason to be afraid of Columbus at home.

Reactions: Lady Rhian and TCB

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
For any Bruins fans going to tonight's game in Columbus, don't forget your friendly fire cannon. Every time they blast that thing, feel free to launch this in any Columbus player's direction:

912UqWpLGRL._SL1500_.jpg
Just kidding. Well, maybe kidding just a little.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
On May 4, 2018 one Bradley Cooper? Marchand went on a licking binge. Almost 1 year ago

Who were the refs ?

St Laurent & Pollock

Every time Marchand loses his mind I’m pretty sure it’s with these two

Like wolfmen and full moons

The league is out to get us

Reactions: Lady Rhian and TP

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I think this will be another close one, but I think the Bruins get it done. The building will be loud, so hopefully they can overcome the 10 minute surge by Columbus right off the get go.

I was critical of Bergeron last game, I just hope he can bounce back, and the extra day off can benefit him. The same goes for David Pastrnak.

Looking for the top 6 to start getting in a groove.

Looking for Danton Heinen to have a good game as well. He’s been better this post season than last, that’s for sure but it seems like he will have 2 poor games, and then a good one, and then 2 poor games. Also, a series with 73 hits by the Bruins in two games, Heinen has 0. I want to see him stop peeling away from guys when he has a chance to lay the body in the corner.

Anyways, big game. A win tonight would give us home ice again.​

Reactions: bbfan419

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Some interesting tidbits from the Columbus side. Ive always like listening to Torts just for the pure entertainment factor and he never seems to let me down in that department. As far as Anderson I agree with this tweet he's been a wrecking ball and the Bruins need to start to run a little interfernce on him before he takes someone out of the series,

Too bad Miller appears to be DOA, could use him in this series. Clifton is doing fine but would like Miller back there.

Reactions: Strafer

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
This is how I feel
I’m concerned what happens in June

Are we healthy?
Are the Blues banged up?
How’s the ice at TD Garden?
Will the weather for the parade be good?
Will the Cup be devalued because they didn’t beat Tampa, Vegas, Calgary, or Washington along the way ?

Lot to think about

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
I’m concerned what happens in June

Are we healthy?
Are the Blues banged up?
How’s the ice at TD Garden?
Will the weather for the parade be good?
Will the Cup be devalued because they didn’t beat Tampa, Vegas, Calgary, or Washington along the way ?

Lot to think about

I wouldn't be upset if the Bruins wound up playing Colorado, very fast team but skating in sludge should slow them down. I want nothing to do with St, Louis.

They could beat Girl Scout Troop 16 for all I care if it means another Cup.

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
04:44 | Bergeron P. (Powerplay)
Johansson M. + Krug T.
---------------------------------------
07:02 | Krejci D.
DeBrusk J. + Carlo B.
---------------------------------------
First period over
Goals | CBJ 0 - 2 BOS
Shots | CBJ 7 - 14 BOS