BRUINS GDT ECSF/ADF GAME 2 - (0) Columbus @ (1) BRUINS | NBC, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Can't be letting people cross check all night then call one like that
That's just incredible. And if they are going to call that then at least even it up. CBJ was not completely innocent in that scrum. Funny how CBJ have been cross checking all night and Boston gets penalized at the 20 minute mark.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Marchand caught retaliating. He took a late hit he didn’t like at the offensive blue line and came back looking for payback seconds later with that little cross check.

Bring on the nastiness.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
That was the first period I’ve seen in years where you had to keep your head up every shift - it never settled in

It’s easy to see how Columbus could knock out Tampa - great balanced team

I’d pick them in all other series but this one

Reactions: BruinsFTW

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Pasta needs to be on the top line. Drop Heinen back with Krejci.
That’s what I would do. He can’t handle being dropped Dow. He’s too young...
he doesn’t take it as I gotta pick up my game. I get it. It will mess with his head. I wouldn’t do it but drop him on the third line and let him have the ice against their fifth and sixth D- men . That might make more sense . If they drop him anymore he’ll be in the press box.lol

Reactions: missingchicklet

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Looks like pasta may be done. Whatever is plaguing him may have gotten worse on that jumping hit

When the BRUINS went on that 17 game streak w/o a regulation loss, most of that was done w/o Pastrnak. So far, the BRUINS are doing well in the PO's w/o Pastrnak. It appears if they continue to advance in the PO's, it will be w/o Pastrnak.

Reactions: BruinsFTW

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Columbus had a lot of zone time - and that will happen with the B's collapsing defense - but no really high-quality opportunities. The B's had the better of the chances in the period. Very defensive-oriented, heavy period.
Really hate the collapsing defence,worked good for the Julian Bruins,but they had a lot of point blockers.

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
When the BRUINS went on that 17 game streak w/o a regulation loss, most of that was done w/o Pastrnak. So far, the BRUINS are doing well in the PO's w/o Pastrnak. It appears if they continue to advance in the PO's, it will be w/o Pastrnak.
Completely agree. He should either be sitting to heal or sitting to get his head straight, but he’s not helping the bruins in the lineup.

Reactions: Dabruins

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I hate watching games Milbury is calling. The guy is so negative and rarely has anything positive to say. Analysts should be critical, but I dunno, the guy comes off as miserable. Watching games he calls is kind of a bummer

He should (and maybe does) post here :laugh:

Reactions: maxbme
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad