BRUINS GDT ECSF/ADF GAME 2 - (0) Columbus @ (1) BRUINS | NBC, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Lmfao Marchand gets 2 for cross checking while Savard comes in punching faces...hmm okay

Wonder why that might be... perhaps because we're up 1-0/

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
I know Blidh probably isnt in the bruins picture at this point but man I loved what the guy brought in Providence, he would be perfect for this kind of hard hitting intensity.

Of course he is way too inexperienced at this point to see NHL playoffs and we of course dont really have any room for him, Acciari/Kuraly etc bring more. But man Id love to see Anton Blidh out there in a game like this.

Or if I could mix like the skillset of Heinen with the motor/hitting/intensity of Blidh....would be a perfect 3rd liner.

I dont even know what Im talking about really.

Reactions: BMC

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
If the NHL is trying to expand their fan base on a national broadcast, this is the kind of game that will do that. This is rockem sockem hockey.

Reactions: BMC

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Honestly a terrible period, badly outplayed 5v5, just got the PP goal. Need to be much better in the 2nd.

Columbus had a lot of zone time - and that will happen with the B's collapsing defense - but no really high-quality opportunities. The B's had the better of the chances in the period. Very defensive-oriented, heavy period.

Reactions: 17of26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia