GDT: ECSF #4 - 05/04/17 | senators @ RANGERS | 7:30 - NBCSN, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrbitalDynamics

#Unsurprised
May 22, 2008
Stalag Luft JFK
Hopefully the smartest man in hockey won't revert back to his inane personnel decisions.

Come out hungry,step on their necks and don't let up until the final buzzer.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Hard to argue this. I think it's safe to say your boys have only been at their best one game out of three. And those other games were still close. That's genuinely terrifying.

Have fun tonight, all. Hoping for a good game.

Yes, good luck and fair play - hopefully no one get injured. No one like to see other players get injured including Crosby. He is a one of the best players in the world, and fun to watch when they are creating magic. And I remember Zucc pass some playoffs ago (2014) to Daniel Carcillo (Daniel is retired now in NHL) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dChzBclwJgU

Whitehawk1186

Mar 12, 2015
New Haven, CT
My mother has been in the hospital since April 17 and hasn't woken up (brain aneurysm), so nights like tonight that allow me to forget about life for 2.5-3 hours is what is keeping me sane (which is really ironic talking about this team lol). Hoping for another showing like Game 3. Not saying we are THAT much better than Ottawa, but if we play our game and stick to it we are the better team and should even up the series.

At least for now our woes of playing at MSG appear to be over...

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
My mother has been in the hospital since April 17 and hasn't woken up (brain aneurysm), so nights like tonight that allow me to forget about life for 2.5-3 hours is what is keeping me sane (which is really ironic talking about this team lol). Hoping for another showing like Game 3. Not saying we are THAT much better than Ottawa, but if we play our game and stick to it we are the better team and should even up the series.

Sorry to hear you are going through this. Saying a prayer for you and your mother.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York

Best wishes to you, your mother and your whole family. Hopefully everything turns out well.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Best wishes to you and your whole family @Whitehawk1186.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago

Sorry to hear this. I hope they give you a good performance to watch.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine

Sorry to hear about your mother. We're all praying for you, your mother, and your family!

Let's Go Rangers!!! Hopefully they can keep this play up!

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY

Sorry to hear that, sending my best wishes. LGR!!!

Whitehawk1186

Mar 12, 2015
New Haven, CT
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I love this community and while I may not post as much as many of you (I don't post during games for one) we all bleed Ranger Blue. LGR!

bl02

Jan 13, 2014

Prayers and positive thoughts to you, your mom and family.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia

God bless your mom and you and your family going through this. I pray everything will be alright in time. Stay strong.

Fugazy

Brick by Brick
Jun 1, 2014
New York

Very sorry to hear that. Prayers for you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad