GDT: ECSF #4 - 05/04/17 | senators @ RANGERS | 7:30 - NBCSN, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
I know the Rangers have a flair for the dramatic, but I'd rather not have to climb out of a 3-1 hole. The 2-0 has sucked as it is so far. :laugh:

Score and don't get hurt.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
The Sens are going to come out hard to rectify their "stumble" in game 3... we need to be ready for that. Overall, although we are down 2 - 1, i feel that we are the better team, so please step up and win this!

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Nash will play tonight, but isn't skating again this morning.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Come out and play exactly like they did last game and we should be happy with the result.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Hopefully Kreider heard the Mika interview about playing on instinct and not over-thinking. Kreider playing like an animal would be nice...
I think some guys see some of the awesome passes Zuccha makes consistently and yearn to do the same. Overthinking and looking to make plays like Zuccha does, COSTS them glorious opportunities, to simply drill the puck at the net......
The Best assist is a rebound the goalie cannot control. It becomes a 50/50 in getting that rebound, but really think its in the offenses benefit (more than 50/50)
as they are often facing the goalie, defenseman have to first turnaround to control or clear. Am I wrong?

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Meanwhile.. In the Rangers locker room highlight before the game: `No stoopid penalties,` AV mentioned while he gestured some fingers: :nono:

Kreider <--- :darth:

:laugh:

Anyway, so excited for this game - beers are ice cold and ready for a perfect Rangers night, Let`s go!!! :vhappy:

Jackson Ranger

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I'm expecting nothing from Kreider. I would suggest most fans do the same.

I'm thinking a 2-1 or 3-2 victory with a classic Hank game. Goals from a D-man and someone like Fast or Mika tonight.

He's due! I was at the game on Tuesday and he was getting to the goal scoring areas, so I think it's just a matter of time with him.

Now if you're talking about Hayes, then I can see how you can expect nothing.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Guys on NHL radio right now are dumbfounded how we are down 2-1 in this series right now.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Seems to be a popular sentiment. A fluke goal and a couple of ****** minutes.

Hard to argue this. I think it's safe to say your boys have only been at their best one game out of three. And those other games were still close. That's genuinely terrifying.

Have fun tonight, all. Hoping for a good game.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I like to defend Chris Kreider though - I feel he get somewhat unfair penalized, because he is physical strongest player out there without any doubts of the two teams.
His physics is amazing. A power forward - a player to watch this night for sure! :)

Fugazy

Brick by Brick
Jun 1, 2014
New York
Hard to argue this. I think it's safe to say your boys have only been at their best one game out of three. And those other games were still close. That's genuinely terrifying.

Have fun tonight, all. Hoping for a good game.

Good luck to you too! Hoping we have a good battle tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad