Post-Game Talk: ECSF #1 - 5/16/13 | New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins - Damnit!

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
This board is ****ing ridiculous. :laugh:

Lose a 3-2 OT game on the road? LUNDQVIST DESERVES A TRADE!!! STRIP THE C FROM CALLAHAN.

Buckle up, people, the playoffs aren't ****ing rainbows and unicorns.

Besides, that Krug goal should have never gone in, and the Chara goal was squeaky too.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Feel free to show up for an overtime one of these times guys. I mean, letting the Bruins dominate play certainly works out so well.

Paging Rick Nash, the Stanley Cup Playoffs have started. I know you're used to playing golf by now but you're currently in the second round. Only thing worse is force feeding a pass to Nash like it's going to do something.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Brassard should not be attempting that pass. He is not Crosby.

They sat back on their heals and watched the Bruins dominate them in OT. Again. So many defensive fails that they're lucky weren't goals. No one on this team can clear a ****ing puck.

Seriously. Half the Bruins defense was in the press box and they manage to **** it up anyway. **** **** ****.

Honestly, I thought the pass was fine. It was obviously a set play. Whoever was on the left point completely screwed it up big time.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Lucic got away with the most blatant interference on Cally after Moore had been sent to the box for a bs interference call. Laughable.

JayMan82

Apr 5, 2006
South Carolina
Lucic and Marchand get away with absolute murder on the ice. Several times they committed penalty, including Marchand on the goal by elbowing and interfering with Zuccarello, and the refs swallow the whistle. It's absolute bullcrap

Shhhhhhh... Wasn't that badly called. Called loosely for the most part.

RangersFan

Feb 27, 2002
NY, NY
3ufupw.jpg

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
Was like watching a fighter that just trying to avoid that punch that is going to lay him out. Team was out of gas like always in OT it seems. God game though.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
Lucic and Marchand get away with absolute murder on the ice. Several times they committed penalty, including Marchand on the goal by elbowing and interfering with Zuccarello, and the refs swallow the whistle. It's absolute bullcrap

Zucc hooked/interfered with him first.

NYR2007

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2009
New York

he was fighting for positioning ... thats not a penalty

cjc5103

Jan 21, 2013
Washington DC
Lundqvist lost this game for us tonight. 2 soft goals. We've held plenty of leads before in the 3rd.

I just don't know how we can play so defensive in the OT and expect to win. Possession is 75% Boston and 25% NY

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Why are people bashing Brassard for that pass? That pass just missed. had it connected and Nash scored everyone would be like 'omg what a pass by BrassGod, he's a wizard out there'.

I have no problems what so ever with Brass making that pass.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
We were outplayed. Lundqvist gave up 2 soft goals. Overtime continues to be pathetic.

But we can beat them 4 times.

Rask gave up two very stoppable shots too. The team bailed him out though. Its hard to complain about a goalie who let's up 3 goals on 47 shots.

I'm sick how this team continually plays passive hockey and underwhelms in overtime. Rangers can't be out shot 4 to 1 every overtime and expect to win.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
CALLAHAN AND NASH HAVE BEEN DREADFUL. But the reason we lost is we let these toothless losers in our zone and couldn't clear the puck and didn't finish them when they were playing like garbage and then they got confidence and destroyed us along the neutral zone. That is all.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
No forechecking. No defense. Just run around and let the Bruins get 50 shots on goal.

Can't wait until they get Seidenberg and Ference back!

Richards needs to be in the press box. Serious.

Callahan needs to go to a proctologist to have his head removed from his ass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad