Post-Game Talk: ECSF #1 - 5/16/13 | New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins - Damnit!

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Thanks for 2 garbage goals Hank. Gotta save 1 of those. Thanks for disappearing completely entire NYR after Hank started making up for it. Team got embarrassed the final two periods. PP continues to be a national joke.

Callahan absolutely sucked balls

NYRangers1388

Oct 4, 2008
Fail List includes:

1) PP
2) Rick Nash
3) Rick Nash
4) Rick Nash
5) Ryan Callahan
6) Eminger - should not be playing hockey, period.

Positive list:

1) Boston isn't THAT good. Theoretically should be able to win 4 if we step it up.

Stugots

YNWA
Jan 10, 2009
Upper West Side
I know the Rangers can beat this team. Stay out of the box, keep the pressure on Rask. I'm not quitting on the Rangers. Especially after last series.

bumrusherer

Nov 17, 2007
Boston deserved it in the end...Not much more to say than that, With our style of play, the margin of error is thin and tonight we were on the wrong side of the line.

Onwards and upwards.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I hope when the playoffs are over Lundqvist publicly asks to removed and traded from this joke of a team. How do you NEVER show up for OT?? HOW??

Goodnight.

Lundqvist gets no sympathy from me tonight. Both Bruins goals in regulation were cotton soft.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Brassard should not be attempting that pass. He is not Crosby.

They sat back on their heals and watched the Bruins dominate them in OT. Again. So many defensive fails that they're lucky weren't goals. No one on this team can clear a ****ing puck.

Seriously. Half the Bruins defense was in the press box and they manage to **** it up anyway. **** **** ****.

*Bob Richards*

Conflicted on Hank. Dude stopped an unholy amount of shots but 2/3 goals were soft as ****.

Rick Nash needs to exist. Stepan did score but outside of the 3 instances he nets something, you don't notice him.

Richards was ****ing atrocious. He actually managed to hold his line of Kreider and Asham back. I wish that were a joke.

corduroyg

Apr 10, 2012
nyc
ARE U KIDDING ME WITH THESE OT LOSSES!!!!!!!!! i swear to god im not watching anymore ranger overtimes, im f'ing done. what is lundqvists playoff ot record? its gotta be god awful. we are the most unlucky overtime team ive ever seen, CAN WE GET 1 F'ING BOUNCE IN OT???????????????????? i keep watching cuz i think "we're due, even by accident we're bound to win an overtime game". so sick of this ****

GFiP*

Our forecheck was atrocious all night.

Can't ****ing win on the road unless its game 7.

3rd Guy High

Feb 17, 2010
Nash played well, but my god if he had half the heart and desire as Zuccarello to get involved in the physical game he would be a 55 goal scorer.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
Two pretty soft goals, a dumb penalty by Eminger. Get your focus back for next game you Pejorative Slurs. Lots of ugly passing and running around in our own zone. Torts needs to learn to coach like every game is a game 7.

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
Not a big deal. Its only 1 game. This was a feeling out game, imo. Not worried about them going forward. Plus I still think this is a 7 game series when all said and done.

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
That goal is on Zucc. In a bad position after McD jumps in the play then instead of skating tries to muscle with Marchand. 3 rookie defensemen.. this series will only get harder.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad