GDT: ECSF #1 - 5/16/13 | New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins | 7:30 PM - NBCSN, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

KreiMeARiver*

Not much left to say that hasn't been said....but I do like our lines a lot.

3-1 Rangers

Richards
Dorsett
Nash

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Can we survive another series with a no-show from our top offensive player? Nash will need to score if our odds are to be good.

Boston is another team with a vastly superior home ice record. 16-5-3. Once again, we'll need to win games in Boston to win the series.

Zappy

Apr 23, 2013
island in the sun
Per tradition:

Blueshirts, repeat after me!

This is my hockey stick. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My hockey stick is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My hockey stick, without me, is useless. Without my hockey stick, I am useless. I must fire my hockey stick true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me. I will...

LGR!

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Really is a shame they make these games NBC exclusives.

Hearing Ranger playoff hockey called by Doc just feels so wrong. Dirty even.

LGR! Hope the lack of toughness does not get exposed too bad.

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
Really is a shame they make these games NBC exclusives.

Hearing Ranger playoff hockey called by Doc just feels so wrong. Dirty even.

Mute! The Doc/Olczyk team is a tough listen. Doc is Doc and Olczyk provides nothing. The only half-decent people on the entire broadcast are Pierre and maybe Keith Jones.

Years ago we had Gary Thorne and Bill Clement for the national games - they were so much better. Clement especially manages to be informative and entertaining. Pierre, OTOH, is informative but not exactly entertaining. Olczyk is neither.

It's like NBC doesn't give a damn.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Per tradition:

Blueshirts, repeat after me!

This is my hockey stick. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My hockey stick is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My hockey stick, without me, is useless. Without my hockey stick, I am useless. I must fire my hockey stick true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me. I will...

LGR!

Full Metal Jacket. Hoorah!

May not be able to watch. On suicide watch.

I have to miss tonight's game as well. At least it's early in the series.

Zappy

Apr 23, 2013
island in the sun
I was checking in on the Bruins GDT - just curious.

Most of the fans are realistic - but a couple just blow my mind.

lol @ "lundquist is overrated" for many reasons.

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
Hey guys, been a long time since i was a regular around these boards many years ago! I always wanted Jagr to stay and play for the Rangers for a long time, it was too bad how everything went down, mainly with his shoulder injury that happened in their first playoff run with Hank in game 1 vs the Devils, anyone remember that? It was late in the game and they tried to use Jagr on the penalty kill in the 3rd period and he took a hit along the boards which injured his shoulder. He missed the next 2 games and tried to come back for the 4th game but couldn't really play well and they got swept.

Anyways i miss my mustache ride playoff avatars, good luck guys!

*Bob Richards*

I'd assume it has to do with some chest beating over playoff wins, but you guys really need to stop bringing posts from outside boards here. You can't do it.

I've noticed a bit of a spike since the post season began.

Apr 10, 2012
chara slapshots, lucic running into lundqvist, marchand clipping nash(nvm maybe marchand's out)... :| this is going to be an ugly series... our progress is going to be 100% health, but if healthy all series we win this.

*Bob Richards*

That could be huge. Aside from his usual agitating ********, he's a damn good hockey player.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@GlobeFluto: Brad Marchand leaves skate. In pain. No contact, looked like he pulled something.â€

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad