GDT: ECSF #1 - 5/16/13 | New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins | 7:30 PM - NBCSN, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangers ftw

May 8, 2007
With that defence, our 3rd/4th line will have a good chance to score, time for Richard to transform into Mr Clutch? And Nash needs to step up, if not injured, the biggest PO choker I've seen.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Just woke up, 1 PM in Holland, working till midnight, will drive home immediately and join you guys here in the GDT!

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!

dmjt4160

Jun 27, 2011
So which one of you was honking your horn at me when I got out of the car at JFK wearing my Cally jersey?

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
They're going to play a defensive game and shut things down after round one. No easy game, no easy goals. Play hard, make plays but most important, defend hard.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Wooooo LGR!

Like everyone else, here's hoping Richards, Captain, Steph and Nash join the party.

But honestly I wont mind another scoring galore from the unusual suspects :D

Kershaw

Prepare for Pierre McGuire to go off on that stud Norris Trophy winner, Dougie Hamilton for the whole broadcast.

Also the return of the Doc Emerick drinking game.

tumblr_m1krxbM4iI1rozh0oo1_1280.jpg

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
As I said in Washington, the key is to steal AT LEAST one in Boston. Let's win tonight, and make Sunday afternoon a bit less nervewrecking.

Expecting big things from Rick Nash... don't let me down.

Hope Brassard can keep it up!!

LGR

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
With that defence, our 3rd/4th line will have a good chance to score, time for Richard to transform into Mr Clutch? And Nash needs to step up, if not injured, the biggest PO choker I've seen.

You haven't watched many guys guys like Ovie, Jumbo Joe y'know superstars on a level even higher than Nash who never even made the SCF and who had MULTIPLE chances in the PO's to do so? I think you're reaaaaally overexaggerating b/c he's on your team so you have more emotion invested in him but it sounds silly

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
Is everyone ready to find out where all of the Rangers and Bruins went to college, as well as see that picture of 7 year old Cally they show EVERY time?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Other than being unable to buy a vowel, Eddie Olczyk just hates us.

Edzo is still convinced Bergeron punched in the short handed goal in Game 7 2 years ago :help: He hates anything that's not Chicago.

Good luck this series! Should be a good series. If we weren't playing you, I'd be cheering for you.

Have to imagine it's going to be emotional for Boyle and Kreider as this is their first time back in town post bombing.

Clean, hard nosed series please.

Go B's ;)

*Bob Richards*

Edzo is still convinced Bergeron punched in the short handed goal in Game 7 2 years ago :help: He hates anything that's not Chicago.

Good luck this series! Should be a good series. If we weren't playing you, I'd be cheering for you.

Have to imagine it's going to be emotional for Boyle and Kreider as this is their first time back in town post bombing.

Clean, hard nosed series please.

Go B's ;)

Likewise from our side. I have nothing against the Bruins, and they currently employ my childhood hero, Jagr. I'd love to see him lift the Cup one more time.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I haven't been around for much of a rivalry with the Bruins, but **** that city and **** their other teams. I hate losing to Boston.

Reaganomics

Apr 13, 2013
Uppsala
You haven't watched many guys guys like Ovie, Jumbo Joe y'know superstars on a level even higher than Nash who never even made the SCF and who had MULTIPLE chances in the PO's to do so? I think you're reaaaaally overexaggerating b/c he's on your team so you have more emotion invested in him but it sounds silly

Ovie was an abomination in this series but he has produced at a high rate in the playoffs before. Nash on the other hand..

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Bruins are hurting on defense but Dougie Hamilton is going to be a stud. He's got No. 1 dman written all over him. Chara can play enormous minutes.

Matt4776

May 8, 2009
We need to scratch Kreider stat. He's going to try and sneak out of our locker room and sign with the Bruins if he gets the chance.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
**** NBC. It's a shame that we can't listen to Sam call the games. Hopefully we don't get Doc "DRIIIIIIIVVVVEEE!" Emrick.

Expose that defense. Just win. So pumped!

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
Follow the playbook from the last 2 games;

• stay outta the box..

• protect Henke..

• score them goals..

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Hamilton will be very good in the future. Boston replaced Hamilton with Redden late in the season. Julien went with the more experienced player. Boston made that change for a reason. Now they have no choice but to play Hamilton. How many minutes will Chara play? 30 hard minutes per game. How many games can he playing 1/2 the game? The Rangers are going to target him. They finally targeted Green in the Caps series and he disappeared. That takes a toll on any player.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Hamilton will be very good in the future. Boston replaced Hamilton with Redden late in the season. Julien went with the more experienced player. Boston made that change for a reason. Now they have no choice but to play Hamilton. How many minutes will Chara play? 30 hard minutes per game. How many games can he playing 1/2 the game? The Rangers are going to target him. They finally targeted Green in the Caps series and he disappeared. That takes a toll on any player.

Chara will play over 30, almost guaranteed. Wish Clowe was in the line-up if for no other reason than to hit him with his 220+ lbs.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Well, maybe I'll look for a CBC feed. Most likely, ESPN will show the match. It's more comfortable than streaming matches and talking in the GDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad