GDT: ECQF: New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals - 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

goalsequalvictory

Apr 28, 2013
That's the powerplay we all know and love!:sarcasm:

Seriously though, bad period, PP was a disaster, and they're going back to the 5 on 5 PK for flashes. Need to turn it around in the 3rd. Also, there's no way in hell Nash isn't injured, I had my doubts, but he just looks completley disasterous, and I'm pretty convinced he's hurt.

Maaxse

Aug 23, 2011
Montreal
He is making things worse by putting Richards out there. HE gotta stop playing favorites.

He started another PP with the Zucc line. I think he knows Richards is not getting the job done but at this point it's just attrition, even in the PP.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I don't care that Boyle scored the goal. I don't ****ing want to see him on the ice again after that penalty. Just a stupid, SELFISH play.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
This series is there for the taking. That is what is most frustrating. If Torts can't fix the powerplay next year he has to go. It's costing this team games left and right.

profchaos2001

Mar 2, 2012
1. no one is ever happy with their powerplay. even the caps fans probably are unhappy with theirs at time and they had the best.

2. all the goals in this game are scored on the net to the right of the screen. so we win

this is spookily convincing. LGR!

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
Unless Torts get rid of the collapsing defense, I really don't see this team going far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad