Series Talk: ECQF: New York Rangers vs Washington Capitals (NYR Lead 3-0)

What is your prediction of the result of this series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
I’m a Caps fan and I’m happy we made it but we’re obviously a lot worse than the Rangers. Caps showed heart but it only takes you so far, the Rangers are a much deeper and more skilled team in all areas of the game. I expect Rangers in 5, but I’m just happy the Caps were able to pull it together and make it in (even though it took a lot of other teams sucking to help them).

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
IMG_6205.jpeg

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
As a wings fan, congrats to the capitals but seriously.

Torts pulling the goalie with 3 mins left in a TIE game and basically GIVING you guys the game. I understand the flyers had to win in regulation but I mean come on. I’ll move on but it’s just so wrong how everything played out.
Caps would have won anyways, theyre better

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
I'll be bold and take the Ranger's.

Happy for Ovi and the Caps to make it though.

Curious if we see Chytil?!

Reactions: Captain Lindy

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like non-Rangers fans have more faith in this series being non-competitive than me. The Caps have the goaltending and grinding style to drive the Rangers crazy. You guys remember how the 09 series when the series was supposed to be not close in the other direction. It went 7 and the Caps were down 3-1.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
As a wings fan, congrats to the capitals but seriously.

Torts pulling the goalie with 3 mins left in a TIE game and basically GIVING you guys the game. I understand the flyers had to win in regulation but I mean come on. I’ll move on but it’s just so wrong how everything played out.

All the teams that were competing for that spot suck, that's the plain truth. All the Wings needed to do was to win at least 1 of the 2 recent games against Washington.

The Wings only have themselves to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad